shape
carat
color
clarity

What are the colors for spring 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know what the colors are going to be for spring/summer 2006? Last year seemed to be a lot of blues/greens then metallics. Year before was a lot of pink. So, what''s it going to be next spring/summer?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just went to NYnewsday.com. It''s a pretty informative, fun site for fashion/entertainment...there are commentaries on spring trends for 2006 from NY fashion week as well. If you really want to stay up on the trends and be ahead of the game each season, subscribe to Women''s Wear Daily, it''s a NY paper that covers every aspect of fashion, including the textile industry as well as everyday fashion happenings. Not sure, but they probably have a website.

As far as spring color trends, I think you will still see a lot of last year''s trends, only updated versions--the cinch belt is back, bows are big again, the whole ladylike look is still in, as well as cowboy inspired accessories like boots and belts, and prairie skirts or ruffles are back. I looked at several different designers photos from runway shows; Kenneth Cole showed a lot of neutrals splashed with bright reds and grayish-blues, Michael Kors did a lot of neutrals, LaCoste has a lot of fruit punch brights, as usual...I think we will still see pinks, but not to the extent we did a couple springs back. (Thank goodness, sorry to say but I''m getting a little tired of pink in such huge doses!) Black and white was also prevalent in most of the designers spring collections, and I say great! I''m always a fan of anything easy to mix and match!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results