shape
carat
color
clarity

Petite Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cardinal

Rough_Rock
34.gif
Hi, was interested in the sad news about the stores closing who offer petite sizes. It''s difficult to find many companies who do offer petites, but I found one that after a bit of trial and error on my part, I can now order with confidence and get the right size every time. I can do this online, by phone, or through the catalogue. I prefer online because there are so many more choices. Most, if not all, items can be gotten except shoes. i have found another company or two for shoes which I can order through the same ways. I would mention the names, but don''t wish to overstep the bounds. I do not work for either of them. By the way, I have found the customer service departments of both to be excellent. Have also used a couple of others with generally good results. jld

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
To be honest I wasn''t the least bit sad about them closing. All of the ones I have been too have carried what I would consider old lady clothes- no style whatsoever and all flora patterns. I do so much better at Ann Taylor and their petite line.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results