shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Coach bag has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
yay! my new coach bag is here! i''ve been looking for a white bag (or a bag with white on it) for a looong time and i''ve finally found it! it''s another addition to my coach collection. no more bags for me now though! i''ve got all the colors i need so no more!
12.gif
i''m so excited about this new one and wanted to share it with you all. here is a pic of it:

bag1.JPG

E B

Ideal_Rock
It''s so cute! Isn''t Coach a wonderful brand? I''ve had two, and they''ve both held up so well. I used my first one for several years.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a great looking bag sugarplum!! I''ve had several Coach bags, they are very well made. Nice choice!!!
1.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s very cute! I love my coach bag too! Enjoy!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ladies! yes, coach is great. i especially love the size of their carryalls. they''re the perfect size for me...very roomy and can fit a lot of things, yet they''re not huge.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great bag, sugarplum! I''m not a huge Coach fan, but I love their larger bags with all the detailing, I think you made a great choice with this one! Enjoy!
36.gif
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it! I have always found a white bag hard to find, and this one seems more versatile with the neutrals on it. Enjoy it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cute! I love coach purses and my favorite I use all the time and it is four years old. I think they are a great value and wear well.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!
36.gif
36.gif
In fact I have several coach purses because they last forever!

I have the sister to your bag; it is white and monogrammed but more hobo style. The white does stay very white fyi!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great lookin bag!

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a very attractive handbag and you can''t go wrong with Coach quality!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i likey! i haven''t been a huge coach fan for awhile but this one strikes my fancy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results