shape
carat
color
clarity

hard edge vs soft edge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gracie007

Rough_Rock
sometimes I think I have learned so much from this forum, and then the jeweler goes and ruins it...I searched and did not see it...what is the difference between a "hard edge" and a "soft edge"....i am having diamonds put 3/4 around the band....and he asked it i wanted that with a hard egde or soft edge...huh??

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Ummm, why ask us when you could have simply asked him what he meant???
33.gif

gracie007

Rough_Rock
I didn''t ask him because he was telling this to my boyfriend..who he then showed pictures to of the differences...my bf tried to show me..just wanted to see if someone had a better explanation

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is just a guess but maybe he meant a flat edge where the ring has sharp edges (you can see three sides) vs. a rounded edge that is more like a half moon. (I am probably wrong. But that is what I would have thought it meant).

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You might try moving this, or reposting Rocky Talky not many of the expert post here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results