shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my first Hermes bag this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s a 32mm Retourne Kelly, color ''Biscuit'' (a light gold/beige), gold hardware. Leather: swift Adopted from the Hermes store at the King of Prussia Mall.
I missed getting a Birkin by about 5 minutes. There was one in the window, but the store wasn''t open yet. I decided to visit some jewelry stores rather than sit and wait for Hermes to open. When I finally got back to Hermes about 15 minutes after it had opened, someone had already bought the Birkin. But this beautiful Kelly was there, and she said "Take me home".

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2008 8:03:43 AM
Author:Madam Bijoux
She''s a 32mm Retourne Kelly, color ''Biscuit'' (a light gold/beige), gold hardware. Leather: swift Adopted from the Hermes store at the King of Prussia Mall.
I missed getting a Birkin by about 5 minutes. There was one in the window, but the store wasn''t open yet. I decided to visit some jewelry stores rather than sit and wait for Hermes to open. When I finally got back to Hermes about 15 minutes after it had opened, someone had already bought the Birkin. But this beautiful Kelly was there, and she said ''Take me home''.
worthless27.jpg

She sounds dreamy, I know Biscuit is a new colour? I far prefer Kellys to Birkins, so I think you made the best choice!!! AND gold hardware. perfect!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Lorelei and Diamondfan. iPhone pics will be coming next time I''m in an Apple store.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am amazed they had a birkin in the window. they have lists going back a long time. I am still waiting for a gold birkin with palladian hardware.

I am hoping the Hermes in St. Barth''s has some stuff...

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! I can''t wait to see pics
30.gif

One of my lifetime goals is to get a Kelly bag!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2008 9:24:36 AM
Author: diamondfan
I am amazed they had a birkin in the window. they have lists going back a long time. I am still waiting for a gold birkin with palladian hardware.

I am hoping the Hermes in St. Barth's has some stuff...
Get thee going on pics MB!!!!

DF, I hope you can score some great loot there!

Krissie, Kelly bags are heavenly.....
12.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Birkin they had in the window was fairly small, possible 30 or 32 mm, and it was a light color. Maybe someone had ordered it and then decided not to buy it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy Moly! Pics pics girl......congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Madam, congrats I can''t wait to see it! Enjoy
emcocktl.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see pics too.

Linda

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2008 8:13:59 AM
Author: Lorelei

I missed getting a Birkin by about 5 minutes. There was one in the window, but the store wasn''t open yet. I decided to visit some jewelry stores rather than sit and wait for Hermes to open. When I finally got back to Hermes about 15 minutes after it had opened, someone had already bought the Birkin. But this beautiful Kelly was there, and she said ''Take me home''.
worthless27.jpg

She sounds dreamy, I know Biscuit is a new colour? I far prefer Kellys to Birkins, so I think you made the best choice!!! AND gold hardware. perfect!!!
DITTO!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you Madame Bijoux!!! I can''t wait to see it!!!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2008 1:22:41 PM
Author: HollyS

Date: 4/15/2008 8:13:59 AM
Author: Lorelei

worthless27.jpg

DITTO!!
MB- you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!

You can''t mention the "H" word without pics!!!!! you cruel woman! ha- congrats

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again, everyone!
35.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes photos please!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any chance of pics yet Madam B?
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, we want pictures!!!!!!!
9.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, no pics yet. I won''t be in the Apple store for another couple of weeks.

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
There''s only one thing I like hearing about more than diamonds.... and that''s Hermes leather goods!

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

jealous as anything!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh Madam, I''m so happy you love Hermes. I find you to have exquisite taste! Congrats on your purchase and I can''t wait to see pictures.

Here in Tky, there are lots of reselling stores selling Hermes goods but Birkins are hard to get from the actual store. I had to call the store everyday for a good 6 months before I got my hands on one.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the kind words, Ginzagirl.
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see pics MB! You are a very classy lady!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
MB, with all the bling can''t you invest in a camera? Pretty please?!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In another month or so, I''ll have to break down and get a new computer, a new cell phone and a digital camera. I''ve done 35mm photography for so many years, I wonder how I''ll ajdust to it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results