shape
carat
color
clarity

Fans of Jamsworld's colourful prints?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My usual warm weather attire is bright, colourful, and big (Men's size 2X) Hawaiian shirts, with shorts and Crocs, and I love Jamsworld for its bright and colourful prints.

Had 3 Men's shirts from them for dressier events and they had served me well for the past few years.

I bought 3 Women's tops with trepidation recently, thinking they may not fit, however, they do, so happy! :appl:

I am eyeing their site for special offers, as I love some of their prints for Spring 2014.

Anyone else like Jamsworld's products: http://www.jamsworldshop.com/?

DK :))

gemmyblond

Shiny_Rock
Hey DK - Nice to find another Jams fan! Saw this and had to respond.

I have a couple of their shirts that I wear in summer or when somewhere warm & tropical - their pieces are so easy to wear and just right for lots of occasions. Love their stuff!

I just wish some of their dresses were a little longer sometimes or came in a different silhouette - they just don't work on me. But the shirts are great - especially over a colorful tank. Makes me want to hit the beach right now! Cheers.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodie, another Jamsworld fan, :waves:!

Sadly for me, I can't wear their dresses, as they are too small for me, as I would dearly love to have a Seaside dress. :(

However, the Peek A Boo tunic in XL and Resort tunic in XXL fit me.

The Resort tunic is quite low in the front for me, quite daring, definitely one to wear when I want to draw even more attention to myself as I am rather busty! :lol:

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results