shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling ItaliaHairColor & other handbag collectors!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Italia, I know that you mentioned in a previous thread that you collect handbags, and I thought it would be fun to post a thread of beautiful desginer bags. I have a bunch of Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Michael Kors, and my new Kate Spade. I can''t post today because my husband will think I''m a weirdo if I start taking pictures of handbags (he doesn''t know about PS) so I''ll post some pics tomorrow, but I thought everyone could post some pics!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, fun idea!

Here are my current favorites (ported over from my who's who thread).
From left to right:
Fancesco Biasia Hip Colette - Cherrywood (I think)
Rebecca Minkoff Matinee - Espresso w/ green pullbacks
Balenciaga City - SS08 Vert Thyme
Tano Buxom Buddy - Sangria

museysbags.jpg

I also have another Francesco Biasia (secret love satchel), a Botkier Sophie satchel in lake, a Coach signature flap limited ed. in blue/white, a Gryson Elissa in black, and a couple AE and Gap bags for the beach.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is an old picture I posted before. I have been collecting the pink/brown cherry blossom LV''s for a while...

LV collection.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
here are a few more recent ones. I had a whole lot more, but I sold some of them. I had 7 balenciagas that I sold on ebay and a few of the LV''s that I didn''t use as much, including a Manhattan Pm and a red/cream Cherry blossom pochette !

The two most recent are the Tulum GM and the Black Denim Neo Cabby. I store all of them in the dustbag/box when not in use except for the two that I am using at the moment.

IMG_4960.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Musey, How do you like the Tano Buxom buddy. I was thinking about getting it in their purple color.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 10:06:27 AM
Author: butterfly 17
Musey, How do you like the Tano Buxom buddy. I was thinking about getting it in their purple color.
It's a fun bag. The quality is what you'd probably expect for the price--it's not a luxurious bag by any stretch of the imagination. It works well as a bag you don't have to worry about beating up, because it looks kinda beaten up to start with
3.gif

It has lots of pockets, which I LOVE in a bag (don't know what possessed me to buy the bal city, black hole). Good for organization. It holds more than you'd think, too.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 3:39:06 PM
Author: musey
Date: 9/29/2008 10:06:27 AM

Author: butterfly 17

It's a fun bag. The quality is what you'd probably expect for the price--it's not a luxurious bag by any stretch of the imagination. It works well as a bag you don't have to worry about beating up, because it looks kinda beaten up to start with
3.gif

It has lots of pockets, which I LOVE in a bag (don't know what possessed me to buy the bal city, black hole). Good for organization. It holds more than you'd think, too.

Ooh, thanks for the review! I'm looking at the 'Baroque Beauty' by Tano in the velvet leather. It's similar in style to the Buxom Buddy.

I just sold a bag on eBay, so I get to buy another one! Right now, it's between the Tano and a Hayden-Harnett Havana Hobo. The problem is that I want a smooshy leather bag, but live in rainy Portland, so I want something deliciously soft AND durable.

baroquebeauty.jpg

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
a bag thread! i LOVE purses..it''s almost like a sickness. i will take some pics later when the little one goes down for a nap.

butterfly what a great collection of LV''s you have!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bags everyone! Musey, I love your collection. My toddler has been very challenging for the past couple of days, but I promise to get some pics up in the next day or two! :)

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
ooo...I love this thread...sadly I didn''t see it until I was at work. But I quick popped into the breakroom and snapped a pic of my purse today....

I will for sure get more together tonight.

I am such a bag lady!!!

lou2008.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys! Here''s my collection for about the past 10 years. I generally go through about 1 or 2 bags a year - I splurge on one, and then wear it to death, then get another one. I''ll start with my NEW Kate Spade Knightsbridge Quinn in Caramel - it''s shown with my Kate Spade leather wallet & sunglass case. This is the bag I''m using now:

IMG_1371ks.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here are my Dooney & Burke bags - I also have a brown leather wallet somewhere that I couldn''t find. I LOVE the teal & dark brown leather bag & wallet:

IMG_1365db.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is my dark brown Furla bag & aqua wallet that I got in Budapest, with a very old Coach bag and a gold Michael Kors bag:

IMG_1369furla.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is my colorful Coach collection - the bag on the left is emerald green suede - it''s so beautiful, but the color isn''t coming up well on my monitor. Can you tell that I like blues & greens?:

IMG_1366coach1.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here are my black & tan Coach bags - I also have a black Coach wallet somewhere that I couldn''t find for this pic:

IMG_1367coach2.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here are a B. Makovsky bag (the dark blue) and a Kenneth Cole bag & wallet (the aqua). The B. Makovsky was the bag I was using until a few weeks ago - I used it for almost a year, because I got so many compliments on it - that''s a personal record for me!:

IMG_1368cole.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
And finally, here is my red Seatbelt Bag. It''s made entirely of seat belts! It''s very large, and I used to use it as a briefcase when I was still working:

IMG_1370seatbelt.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Butterfly, I love your LV collection! Italia, your bag is gorgeous too! I hope to have an LV someday, but they''re out of my price range right now ...

They opened a Kate Spade outlet near my house, and we have a great Coach outlet too, so that''s where I have mostly gotten my bags ...

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I just realized that my dog snuck her way into every picture that I took - she is in the background laying on the quilt! So cute!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
As promised, I finally got around to taking pictures...let the fashion show begin...

Here is my "baby bag" Coach black optic "C" bag...I use it to carry my MU when seeing clients.

italiahairc1.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
This lil'' beauty is my favorite evening bag...all swavorski crystals.

Italiahairc2.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
This is my big red bag...Chealsa bag, I do believe. I fell in love with her at Christmas time, and had to have her...

Italiahairc3.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
This was a total impulse purchase..I''ve only used it twice!

Italiahair4.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I never remember any bags proper name...sorry

Italiahairc5.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
...christmas gift from DH

Italiahairc6.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
My other Louie...the speedy

Italiahairc7.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
My big summer splurg...one of the limited edition bags (I only use these for a short period, and tuck them after ... hoping someday they will become vintage treasure for the daughter I want to have)

Italiahairc8.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock

Italiahairc10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results