shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone love Kathy Van Zeeland handbags?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just re-discovered Kathy Van Zeeland bags--they are so fun! For all you pricescope gals who love bling, these are great additions to your handbag "wardrobe" as your fun, trendy bag for the season. They are relatively inexpensive, mostly less than $100. I just bought one at a department store for $69, and bought a cell phone holder and wallet from KathyVanZeeland.com to match! They also sell these big rhinestone charms to hang on the outside of the bag. I''ve been searching for a really adorable handbag since this summer, and I just wanted to share my elation!!!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/20/2005 10:54:18 AM
Author:monarch64
I just re-discovered Kathy Van Zeeland bags--they are so fun! For all you pricescope gals who love bling, these are great additions to your handbag ''wardrobe'' as your fun, trendy bag for the season. They are relatively inexpensive, mostly less than $100. I just bought one at a department store for $69, and bought a cell phone holder and wallet from KathyVanZeeland.com to match! They also sell these big rhinestone charms to hang on the outside of the bag. I''ve been searching for a really adorable handbag since this summer, and I just wanted to share my elation!!!
I just plain love handbags, even though I haven''t purchased one of these ones...yet. I love the outside pocket(s) for keys, mints, etc. Where do you find yours?

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
I love them. I have two, one black with croco trim and another of chocolate brown suede. Both have crystal trim and little crystal charms. I tend to dress rather casual, and I love to "dress up" my outfits with fun purses.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought one of her bags from QVC...it's really cute and I get tons of compliments. It's fury with croco trim and rhinestones on the buckle. It came with a matching wallet and make-up bag...very cute!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
emembarrassed.gif

Katy Bags.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got my bag at a department store called Von Maur (Chicago). I got my cell phone case and wallet on kathyvanzeeland.com.

They''re the Bling Hearts styles. I just noticed now that they have belts on the website--I must go check them out!
1.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really cute!! I love to purses!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my latest greatest KVZ purchase! I love bling, what can I say!

B00105_BROWN_250.png

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results