shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
I need to get my husband''s uncle in Canada a gift and I''ve never purchased anything online for Canada before except thebay.com. Any recs for good online stores to get like a nice gift basket or something?
Thanks.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hi ilovebling:

Does he read/listen to music? Have you looked at a gift certificate from chapters?

Heather

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately, I don''t know too much about him or his family. I was hoping to get a gourmet food basket of some sort since everyone likes food and they can all enjoy it but I don''t know of any reputable stores in Canada that sell that.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

Where does his Uncle live? I did a Google search for gift baskets Canada and it gave me a few choices. I don''t have any recommendations but I am sure they are reputable.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
He lives in Edmonton. I actually ordered chocolates from here:
http://www.bernardcallebaut.com/users/folder.asp
because I found a couple good reviews and their website looked professional.
Hope his fam enjoys them - I know I would!
18.gif

Date: 2/18/2006 5:33:01 PM
Author: CdnBlingGal
Hi,

Where does his Uncle live? I did a Google search for gift baskets Canada and it gave me a few choices. I don''t have any recommendations but I am sure they are reputable.

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
I live in BC,
Save-on-foods here does some lovely grocery baskets and I think that Safeway does too. Loblaw''s would be a good bet to check out if your uncle lives in Ontario.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results