shape
carat
color
clarity

14k 12.5gm 17" Omega for $119

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Giovanni

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,
I have learned soooo much from this forum and all of its members, that I now feel confident in looking for an engagement ring for my fiancee. I am making this post because I owe all of my diamond knowledge (or lack of...
1.gif
) to you guys. I really wanted to pass on this deal to anyone who might be interested. I just bought this 14k Omega at 40% off from ShopNBC.com for $119! It weighs 12.5gm and is 3mm wide, and is reversible in white or yellow gold! The crab clasp is huge! There are only 9 left in stock as I am writing this. I''m not sure, but I think 14k gold scrap value is currently around 7-8 dollars a gram. That would make the scrap value of this chain almost $100. I have been looking for a decent omega for about a month. This is by far the best deal I have found. I hope someone else can take advantage of this deal. The item number is J111274. It will probably be sold out very shortly. I also have a $50 off code that will work with any single item priced over $99. Just enter this code ( 88394101 ) at the checkout screen for $50 off (does not work on "sale items"). Thanks to everyone for all the free info! Here is the link to the chain
J111274_400.jpg

Giovanni

Rough_Rock
SOLD OUT! I hope some of you were able to get in on this deal. They reduced the discount to only %10 today, which isn't that great of deal. But they are sold out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results