shape
carat
color
clarity

Will I be able to match my pear to make a 3 stone ring....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teddybearmommy

Rough_Rock
I have been on a quest to upgrade my current ering. My current thought is to use my current ering stone a .70 pear to make a three stone ring. With a round brilliant in the middle flanked by pears. Will it be impossible to match my current pear? Give the size of my pear, what size center stone should I go with?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2010 12:34:25 PM
Author:teddybearmommy
I have been on a quest to upgrade my current ering. My current thought is to use my current ering stone a .70 pear to make a three stone ring. With a round brilliant in the middle flanked by pears. Will it be impossible to match my current pear? Give the size of my pear, what size center stone should I go with?
Hi TBM

I personally love that look! It might be best to get your jeweller/ vendor to source and match the other pear as this might be difficult to do yourself. Depending on the look you are going for, I would probably consider a 1.5ct round and up. I will post a photo for you of KristyDarling's beautiful Leon Mege reset and the details of the diamonds but her round is 3.56 carats if I remember rightly! But it will give you an idea.

From this thread; https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/kristydarlings-3-stone-by-leon-mege.44363/

3.56ct round and 1.14ct pear side stones.

Handcloseup.JPG

Handsideshot.JPG

Sillsideangled.JPG

Sillsideup.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results