shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is best to make this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaywestra

Rough_Rock
I found these designs and would like to have a ring made similar to them. This first picture is my favorite. It''s a bit more delicate.

keyakib.jpg

jaywestra

Rough_Rock
Here''s the picture. I contacted Mark Morrell and got a response. I''m waiting to here more about a timeline and pricing. Any other?

630.gif

jaywestra

Rough_Rock
The second ring may be easier to have a band next to. I''m not sure what you would do with the first.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHo makes the one in the first picture, I love that design?

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash made this one (see the Picture Gallery at the top of the page)

WF hfbezel1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See my thread on Maytal Hoftman. She can make elaborate, simple, or contemporary designs. Mark Morrell is not taking on any new projects until after mid-September.

jaywestra

Rough_Rock
The first is by Niwaka. Niwaka The design is Dawn. The only store in the US is in New York and is moving after a robbery. They will be open again maybe in January. They will only sell rings with their diamonds and the price is quite high.

jaywestra

Rough_Rock
Maytal Hoftman settings that I have seen seem very ornate. Does anyone have photos of any simple - modern work she has done?

cmelb

Shiny_Rock
I would try Allan Creates, in Canada www.ringlock.com

Does great work.
36.gif

jaywestra

Rough_Rock
Has anyone worked with Keith Farley? He has a few rings that are close to what I have in mind, but are a bit more solid then I was looking for. I guess the question is - Do I need to find someone who has the same thoughts about design and less fluidity in what I see they have done or do I look for the lightness and fluidity in someone''s work and then talk design with them? (what a horrible run on sentence)

Thanks,

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results