shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash 8 prong martini vs 3 prong martini for earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

avpg

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have Whiteflash 8 prong martini settings for their earrings. I can''t decide between those and the 3 prong. I like the simple, modern look of the 3 prong, but the 8 prong looks great too. If you have them and love them, let me know, or post a picture. Thanks so much.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi avpg,

I chose the 8-prong, and love them. You can see pics in this thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-1-21-ctw-8-prong-martini-diamond-studs-from-whiteflash.63833/

I now usually wear them in vintage-style diamond jackets. They are my go-to pair!

Hope this helps,

Anne

avpg

Rough_Rock
Thanks Anne. They look great, much softer and refined than I thought. I feel comfortable getting them but now you have me curious about your vintage-style diamond jackets.. Any pics?

Anne (yes, great name)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I have the martini 8 prong. I had my OEC''s set in them. They are so comfy. I wear them 24/7. I wish I had some pics for you, but I still need to take a few of the earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results