shape
carat
color
clarity

White Flash Process

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Hi All, I think I've found my diamond. Can anyone explain the Whiteflash process of buying a diamond?? Is there any negotiations invovled? Is there a particular sales person I should talk to at Whiteflash. Is there further information I should get from whiteflash that I dont have??

here is a link to my previous post containing the diamond I'm interested in. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/opinion-on-a-diamond-please.52115/

is it fair to ask if the G color is closer to F or H.... or if its eyeclean to the sales woman (it is VS1 so it better be
1.gif
)

should I have them mail it to me or to my appraiser??

Anyone that has dealt with White Flash, please advise me on these issues and any other issue you can think of.

Thanks in advance

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock

Well I worked with Renee twice and she was incredible. They are really nice with questions and will give you an answer if they can. I think it might be hard for them to say if it''s closer to an F or an H tough....I''m not sure., but you are usually safe with G''s, VS1.You should mention PS because you get a discount. Other then that you pay and they ship it to you. You have a certain time frame for returns too. It''s a very pretty diamond though.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I really can''t answer your question about specifically requesting a person, but I can say that my experience was great. I worked with Celina. Just call them up or send an e-mail. Someone will contact you soon after.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Well you can (they are usually really accommodating with customers) I think most of the salespeople there are great. I just happened to have Renee the first time, and all the rest of the times I made an inquiry she was the one who answered all my questions/purchases. I think that''s for continuity. She''s really patient and really tries to understand what the customer wants.

FluorIsMore

Rough_Rock
If you decide to return the diamond, be sure to do it within the 10 day period. They''re very strict with that. Keep track because 10 days go by fast.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have worked with Lesley on my past 2 purchases. She''s great to work with. The stone you have selected is stellar in my book. You have to ask for the PS discount, beyond that there is no negotiating. Good luck!!!
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not a RB fan but this stone looks really really nice to me. Call and put a hold on it!!!!!

Good Luck. I hope it goes smoothly.
21.gif

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the responses... That other diamond is nice, but I just don''t want to spend 17k+. My absolute limit was 15k and I already passed that up (woops... i guess they always say there are no absolutes in life).

FluorIsMore

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/17/2006 10:31:53 PM
Author: :)
Date: 10/17/2006 10:18:22 PM

Author: FluorIsMore

Before you pull the trigger. Have you looked and considered:

https://www.pricescope.com/origin.asp?sh=88&id=2537&prc=16388

Just an alternative.
Why?? $1K more?!! The one selected is already beautiful, LARGER than the one you picked, and it is an AGS 000.

I've actually looked at that one in person. It's better that what can be deciphered on paper. Too bad it doesn't have fluor.

Brenn,
I'm sure you'll be happy with what you have. If you're already maxed out past your budget, and found a wonderful diamond, then I'm just making it worst.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2006 4:03:50 PM
Author: allycat0303
Well you can (they are usually really accommodating with customers) I think most of the salespeople there are great. I just happened to have Renee the first time, and all the rest of the times I made an inquiry she was the one who answered all my questions/purchases. I think that''s for continuity. She''s really patient and really tries to understand what the customer wants.
I worked with Renee for my first purchase as well and thought she was such a pleasure to work with! Ally - I just found out with my last purchase that Renee moved out of Houston and left the company
39.gif
. BUT, Lesley helped with my purchase this time around and was just phenomenal and totally put up with my 5 million questions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results