shape
carat
color
clarity

Which vendors sell the 3-stone setting with two pear shaped stone on the sides?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oceanbeach

Shiny_Rock
Which vendors (other than WF and Vatche) sell the 3-stone setting with two pear shaped stone on the sides?
I''m wondering if there is a bit lower priced one.
Thanks!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dimend Scaasi I think... and Blue Nile...maybe James Allen?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just about any vendor will have a stock setting of round with pear sides. it''s very classic. They have small variations on the setting or center to side ratio''s.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2006 10:18:33 PM
Author: mrssalvo
just about any vendor will have a stock setting of round with pear sides. it''s very classic. They have small variations on the setting or center to side ratio''s.

Mrssalvo is totally right. I would call the vendors and ask if they don''t have one posted. I would be very surprised if they didn''t have the setting as an option.

oceanbeach

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 11:53:27 AM
Author: Virginia
I dont know if you saw mine or not, but in case it is HERE!
Hi Verginia, your ring is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sending me the link.
Ifve heard of Quest before, and tried to check out their site, but never been able to find one. Could you please forward me the link?!
Thanks

oceanbeach

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 5:25:01 PM
Sure! The link is HERE. I would call if I were you.... I know they are moving shortly, perhaps next week and it might be faster if you called rather than emailed. Good Luck! If you go with pear sidestones I know it will be fab! I loooooove mine. Seriously, love love love love love love....well, you get the picture!
30.gif
31.gif
Wow, they have many beautiful setting! I will contact them. Thank you very much!
By the way, I think you bought your center stone at James Allen instead of Quest. Why? Does quest also sell nice H&A super ideal diamonds? Their price for "signature ideal" seems pretty competitive, and I''m wondering why....
emquestion.gif

Thanks!

oceanbeach

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 3:57:41 PM

Date: 6/28/2006 1:15:40 PM
Author: oceanbeach

Date: 6/27/2006 5:25:01 PM
Sure! The link is HERE. I would call if I were you.... I know they are moving shortly, perhaps next week and it might be faster if you called rather than emailed. Good Luck! If you go with pear sidestones I know it will be fab! I loooooove mine. Seriously, love love love love love love....well, you get the picture!
30.gif
31.gif
Wow, they have many beautiful setting! I will contact them. Thank you very much!
By the way, I think you bought your center stone at James Allen instead of Quest. Why? Does quest also sell nice H&A super ideal diamonds? Their price for ''signature ideal'' seems pretty competitive, and I''m wondering why....
emquestion.gif

Thanks!
good question- I bought my center stone from James Allen because they found it first. Simple as that. I dont know if you read about my stone, but it is an I1 and I wanted one with only white or clear inclusions that could be covered by a prong or was unobtrusive and hard to see with the naked eye. This was not an easy task! So, Josh at James Allen found it and I saw it and fell in love. End of story! I was sad to tell Pete I bought one elsewhere because I know he wanted to find one for me but I like instant gratification and James Allen got it! I would not hestiate to buy a stone from Quest though. Just a thought- you might want to run the numbers yourself to make sure it is what you want. Pete and Quest are a little more old-school about diamonds and stick to the pick with your eyes, not just numbers. If you can deal with that then that is great, but if not weed them out yourself. Blenheim (sp?) got her stone there and it is a stunner and a sparkler but was dissapointed when she saw the HCA was a lower score than she thought that it would be. Thankfully, she was able to get past that and enjoy her amazing stone but it would be a ''mind-clean'' issue for some. Am I making sense? Hope so! Good Luck!
35.gif
I see, yes, all make sense.
emteeth.gif
I guess when my boyfriend is ready to buy, I will ask around some vendors to see who has what I am looking for. Mine is going to be very narrow search too, but I know I will find what I want!! hehe...
Thanks and I can''t wait to post my ring on here!! ...won''t be until late summer to early fall though...
emotion-18.gif

gardenia

Rough_Rock

oceanbeach

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 11:25:02 PM
Author: gardenia
Dear Oceanbeach,

Someone may have already mentioned this, but Mark Tanowsky has one of the most beautiful settings with pear sidestones. I have personally seen it and the craftsmanship is incredible. The delicate double prong is a nice touch.

Here is a link! http://www.engagementringsdirect.com/jewelry.php/step/2/jewelryid/3496/section/Designer%20Showcase%20Rings/shop/Designer%20Showcase%20Rings/collection/Designer%20Showcase%20Rings
no, no one has; thanks for sending me the link. The setting looks beautiful! I want to see the side of it before actually decide to go with it though... Anyway, do you know if the price of setting is including pear side stones? If so, that is really great deal, but maybe it doesn''t include?!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oceanbeach..that setting was actually made by Leon Mege. Mark works with him a lot. KristyDarling had something similar made by Leon as well. You can see pics here. I''m not sure if the price includes the size or not, but definitely worth a call or email to find out..

oceanbeach

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 8:27:45 AM
Author: mrssalvo
oceanbeach..that setting was actually made by Leon Mege. Mark works with him a lot. KristyDarling had something similar made by Leon as well. You can see pics here. I''m not sure if the price includes the size or not, but definitely worth a call or email to find out..
Thanks! KristyDarling''s ring is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results