shape
carat
color
clarity

where to buy yellow diamond full eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
any suggestions...........i pointed my friend to the scheiner website but they apparently only do the half rounds

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about having her contact David from Diamonds by lauren???

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let her try THIS and Icestore perhaps.
38.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
thanks Ana. she just wants the simple bead set full eternity. i forwarded that link to her --it looks promising.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome...

''Bead set'' reminded me of something - maybe one ring could be waiting already. Take a look

R105.jpg
IMG_1817.jpg

Someone mentioned this shop recently on ths forum - otherwise I don''t know anything about them. They list pieces of a couple of designers I like.... so I kept track of the website.
38.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I was at Pearlman''s I saw one by Michael Beaudry. I can''t seem to find it on the website though. It looked kind of like this one but with only yellow diamonds and not the whites on the sides.

30B13.jpg

more like this but with yellow diamonds.

14B13.jpg

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
thanks --Ana there are a few pieces on that website that looked suspiciously like leon mege........................

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That size? here's some more - probably less expensive (at least among the prices that I know of).

THESE guys have a couple of models of yellow diamond eternity bands - but it is not clear what the custom options are (beyond having the listed models done in the right size).

Band_Micro_Yellow.jpg
Band_Yellow_Braid_4230.jpg

The first model is less than 2mm wide - the thought thst this picture above is 'natural size' (on my screen) slightly is quite scary
9.gif
The other one looks just sturdy enough to slip safely on a finger.
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Try icestore.com. Ariel specializes in fancy colored diamonds...no doubt he can create exactly what your friends wants...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results