shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I buy Roberto Coin pave heart pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

My fiance wants to buy me a present for our wedding and I saw this really cute Robert Coin pave heart pendant on ebay in yellow gold that I loved. I''d rather buy it new and in white gold, but I can''t find anyone who carries it.

It''s part of the "Tiny Treasures" collection.

Can anyone help me find it?
4.gif
Thanks in advance!!!

6c_0.JPG

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
Another pic - it''s really small though!
8.gif

Here''s the link to the ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROBERTO-COIN-YG-PAVE-DIAMOND-HEART-NECKLACE-16_W0QQitemZ8940231547QQcategoryZ110485QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks everyone!

c8_12.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have a Saks Fifth Avenue nearby?? They also carry the RC line. Neiman''s probably has a bigger selection though....

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
The Neiman heart pendant is just an outline. I think that''s cute as well, but the filled-in pave heart is really nice!

Here''s another attempt to post the tiny picture.

Thanks guys!
1.gif

6c_12.JPG

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I think they sell the one that you are looking for at Marshall Field''s Water Tower in Chicago. You might give them a call. Also, you can usually convince them to give you a 15% discount off their prices if you have a charge account with them.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
hi, I actually collect RC pendants!!!
Right now the best place to get them where they are usually in stock and ready to ship next day is Badler.com.
You can also try topperjewelers.com and jrdunn.com, but badler''s is right across the street from the RC NYC office, and they usually have a few pieces of each pendant.

Also, topper''s and badler''s offer a 15% to 20 % discount on their RC items. Just call them and ask what their prices are. You don''t have to ask for the discount, it''s automatic taken off with their price quote.
Both also have a next day/two day shipping for $8 to $10.

Good luck and hope you find it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results