shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your setting type?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
So in another thread there is discussion about types of settings people use on e-rings, and their preferences. What is your preference and include pictures if you have any. Maybe this can help some guys determine what''s a nice way to set something for their ladies, if they are traditional, classic, eclectic, antique lovers, etc.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, the pictures could go on and on. My problem is that I like so many different settings, I'm finding it impossible to choose. This White Flash is currently one of my favorites -- just beautiful I think.
love.gif

Diamondlil

whiteflashchamp.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I also like this. I seem to be gravitating to burnished side stones these days.

Diamondlil

TSpearsides.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Here is a unique bezel setting. I like the heart cutouts underneath.

TScuteheart2.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I was very surprised that my husband liked this one. I like heart-shaped diamonds, but usually he thinks they are too *cute*.

Diamondlil

TSovalheartwax.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Those truly ARE unique! Totally interesting! What are they made of? Stone? Composites? I suppose I am more "classic/traditional" that I would go for the firtsh one you posted first. The others are GREAT though, i would love to see it on someone's hand!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Okay, sick of this yet? This is the last one for now. I have quite a collection of pictures I like. How does anyone make a decision? (heavy sigh)

I like the side shot of this one. I like all sorts of 2-tone jewelry since I wear both yg and white gold and this would match either way.

Enjoy!

Diamondlil

TSfiligre.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
The blue and green that you see are wax. This is how they start off when doing a custom design. After you approve the wax, they go to metal -- either platinum or gold. I would love to see the White Flash ring on someone's hand. I wonder if they have a coordinating wedding band with little burnished diamonds also?

Diamondlil

bling

Shiny_Rock
My favorite is still the Vatche Royal Crown setting. YOu can find a picture of it on many of the vendors websites. Its a perfect combo of classic solitaire combined with a littel extra flare!
naughty.gif
love.gif
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results