• Round Bezel

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Try Something Else!

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Michelle25

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

A few weeks ago I set up a poll with vendor photos of wedding bands. Now I have had the chance to see three similar bands in real life and try them on with my ring. Do you think any of the following look good with my ring? They are all very different from each other, so your help would be really appreciated. Or, do you think I should try for something else, or go the custom route? I had no idea that the wedding band search would be so insanely difficult.

Please read on, this thread is PIC HEAVY!

Option 1: French Cut Band (3 mm wide):

dsc_3380.jpg

dsc_3381.jpg

dsc_3379.jpg

dsc_3395.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I really really love the princess pave band, but if I'm going to be honest, the round band looks the best with your ering.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I like the round bezel! It mimics the outline of your halo which I looovvvveeee :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Re: Wedding Band PICS!! French Cuts, Bezel & Princess/Pave

Round bezel is perfect with your stunning ering!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them all on their own but the one I love best with your ER is the round bezel. Though I would personally prefer a thinner round bezel band to go with your ER. I like the width of the ER to be similar to the width of the WB. Just my personal preference though and even with my preference I still think that round bezel band looks gorgeous with your ER.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
As much as I love and adore french cuts, I think the round bezel looks best with your ering. They look quite nice together :))

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm going to go against the grain - I adore how the french cut band looks with your e-ring! It's elegant, classic, and striking.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Staying w the herd... I prefer the rounds w your band...but...were there smaller pointers available? I was thinking slightly smaller would mimic your shank stones and may look more balanced.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I like the french cut band best but I agree with the others that would prefer something a little thinner to match the shank of your e-ring. Option #2 is my least favorite, I think it competes with your e-ring.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1366404128|3430698 said:
I'm going to go against the grain - I adore how the french cut band looks with your e-ring! It's elegant, classic, and striking.

+ 1

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I voted for another choice--a slightly curved band with round stones--like the one Tiffany sells. It would have a much more natural or organic shape around your ER.

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1366403360|3430693 said:
I love them all on their own but the one I love best with your ER is the round bezel. Though I would personally prefer a thinner round bezel band to go with your ER. I like the width of the ER to be similar to the width of the WB. Just my personal preference though and even with my preference I still think that round bezel band looks gorgeous with your ER.

+1

I think you need rounds to go with your setting, and I think smaller stones would even be better. I love french cuts but not with your halo e-ring.

(Can you tell me where you found the french cut band?)

itzme

Rough_Rock
I'm with most the the people here and vote for the round bezel band with smaller stones. It creates a more complete look with your ER.

I do love the French cut band though, but maybe get it for a RHR :naughty:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely the round bezel for me, but maybe slightly smaller stones.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the French cut channel set...unless the bezel was smaller. Not a big fan of the second one as it detracts from your beautiful ering.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1366403935|3430696 said:
As much as I love and adore french cuts, I think the round bezel looks best with your ering. They look quite nice together :))
My thoughts exactly. Go for the bezel!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
3mm french cut band for me!! :love: :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the rounds just the size they are!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm with everybody who said bezeled rounds, but smaller. But I actually voted for "other" because I think shared prong rounds would do it, prob in the same size diamonds as the ones in your halo.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
JulieN|1366418941|3430844 said:
I'm with everybody who said bezeled rounds, but smaller. But I actually voted for "other" because I think shared prong rounds would do it, prob in the same size diamonds as the ones in your halo.

+1 Couldn't have said it better!

The french cut band is gorgeous but fights with your ering. I think rounds the same size as the halo diamonds or smaller are the way to go.

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
First is the french cut (even if it wasn't french cut) I think the width is perfect! Second is the bezel band, what is the with of it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results