shape
carat
color
clarity

Warehouse diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kkeen15

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been reading this forum for a couple of months now. During that time I''ve read some negative posts about vendors who offer diamonds that they don''t actually have in their possession, what I would call "warehouse" diamonds. However, I am pretty sure I''ve also read about some positive experiences people have had buying from the VirtCert database, through USA Cert Diamonds.

How many people have really had a positive experience purchasing from a database of diamonds not immediately available to the vendor? Negative experiences? When you did this, did you have the diamond sent to the vendor to check it out first, or did you have it sent to your local appraiser? Did you pay the price listed on VirtCert, plus shipping?

Is purchasing a warehouse diamond generally more of a time- and labor-intensive purchasing experience for the consumer who''s looking for great quality? Is it just better to go with the smaller selection, slightly higher prices, and guaranteed quality available through vendors like WF, SC, GOG, DI, DCD, and the like?

Thanks, Kristin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results