shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche 3 Stone Setting with side diamonds cut question???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valdo650

Rough_Rock
Hello again. I was looking at the vatche 3 stone setting on-line and noticed some of them already come with the side diamonds. Does anyone know how good of a cut the side diamonds are. If I got that setting, the center diamond would be H&A diamond with a HCA score of 1.5 or less. A few on-line stores say the side diamonds are VS clarity G-H color. Would these diamonds included dimish the look of the high quality cut diamond that would be in the middle? I was just wondering because I''m thinking about a 3 stone instead of a solitare, but if I tried to get 3 brand name stones in the setting (A cut above, superbcut, HOF, etc) for the carat sizes I want, it would be out of my budget. I basically want the ring to shine better than the tiny 3 stones I was shown at Tiffiany''s that were within my budget.

My budget is Max $4500

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results