shape
carat
color
clarity

Unusual Cut Oval diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t see the picture
7.gif

Can you post directly ?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I know nothing about this, but here is the picture:

And the info they had on that post is:

".......bought this for my 30th birthday the year following our engagement. A very rare flat oval diamond only 3 factories in the world make these and only one of those can do it without a shadow in the flat diamonds..this is one of those. I consider myself very lucky to have received a beautiful gift from my beautiful fiance. "

unusualflatovalring.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea what the claim is about... but that is either a strangely flat oval (30% deep ?) or a rose cut. I would bet on the rose cut actually - pretty obvious.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I think you''re right....I think this girl''s FI was fed a line which he bought and she happily accepted as it makes the ring more "special." It does look rosecut!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks blueroses. I did not log in to see the picture was not showing sorry. I just found this on that other site Ultimate Wedding and wondered about the three factories thing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results