shape
carat
color
clarity

ultrasonic cleaner recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I had the Haier version, but it literally fell apart on me. First the on/off button cover popped off. No problem -- I could remember which one was which. Then the interior became loose from the exterior. No problem -- I just held it gingerly from the bottom. Then one day I didn''t hold the bottom correctly, and it fell out, leaving all these ripped wires poking out. In the trash it went.

I''m not sure if I had a lemon (I did have it running during a kitchen fire a year ago . . . it was 25 feet and two walls away from the kitchen, but everything suffered smoke damage . . . computer and tvs still working fine though) or what. However, it seems foolish to buy the same brand if I can find another good one. I don''t want to pay the $100 + for the Branson B200. And I want something I can fit my glasses in as well (otherwise I''d probably just buy a jar of Connoseiurs). Any suggestions? There are a bunch of brands on Amazon, but there aren''t too many recommendations, and I don''t want another dud.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
A lot of people here have the Salton Jewelry Spa. I have also heard a few others mention purchasing one from Wink that in incredible. don't know if it will work for your glasses though
20.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2005 4:30:49 PM
Author: mrssalvo
A lot of people here have the Salton Jewelry Spa. I have also heard a few others mention purchasing one from Wink that in incredible. don''t know if it will work for your glasses though
20.gif

I have the Salton Jewelry Spa and love it!! There are lots of threads on this board about it...do a search and much will pop up!!

If you DO decide to purchase it, the cheapest place is www.qvc.com (can you believe that?!) at $54.99...other sites have it for as high as $75!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the Sharper Image Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner - and I love it!! I make my own cleaning solution out of windex, dishwashing soap, and water...but you won''t fit an entire pair of glasses in the cup..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results