shape
carat
color
clarity

Truly SECURE earring backs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been looking all over the place, and can''t seem to find an answer: where can I find a more secure earring back for my diamond studs?

My new ones came with a regular post and the regular butterfly backer. But I have lost almost every pair of inexpensive stud earrings I''ve ever owned, and I don''t want to make this set part of that statistic.

One of the ladies at the B&M (my least favorite of the employees, but the only one working the night I picked up my earrings) told me boldfaced that butterfly backs are all there is in the world, so I''m not exactly planning to go back there for answers.

I am not a fan of the screw posts, and I''m pretty sure that they wouldn''t keep me from losing them anyway.

A friend of mine recommended locking backs, but most of the ones I''ve found require you to use their post. What are my options?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results