shape
carat
color
clarity

to upgrade or not??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missm

Rough_Rock
I stumbled upon this website yesterday in my quest in looking for a new setting for my E-ring.
My husband and i have recently been talking about possibly posting my wedding gown on ebay.
The dress is vera wang, and i obvioiusly will never wear it again... i just can't see having all that money go to waste sitting in a cedar closet. It upsets me to "sell" the dress i got married in but should i take the money and upgrade my ring, or is it to selfish to do so?

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
I just sold my wedding dress - it was tough to do as I was kinda emotional about it...

However, same as you - I didn''t want to store something that I was never going to use again. It made it easier to sell because I allowed myself to use the money to buy some diamond earring studs! I get to pick them up mid November and I am super excited. So that made selling the dress that much easier.

Upgrading your ring is up to you. I wanted something that would be a momento of the dress itself. I am planning my ring upgrade for my 10th wedding anniversary instead. Even then I plan to keep my original one as it wasn''t very expensive and it is so beautiful.
My husband already knows that he has that to look forward to...!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I think perhaps you should ask this question in "Bride World Wide", found under "forum" at the top of the screen.
Also, this is kind of strange but someone asked this same question yesterday, also pertaining to a Vera Wang.
27.gif

missm

Rough_Rock
it was actually my posting yesterday and it was removed becasue they thought i was trying to sell the dress on this site.
So I re-worded my question in this last posting.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Oh, well I do think you would get more responses in the other forum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results