shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany 7 Stone Shared Prong Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
hi all,

i was just curious about what quality stones tiffany uses for their 7 stone shared prong band. i''ve read in previous posts that they are G, VS but was wondering if that''s a set standard or does it vary. also does it come in .75 ctw.? i only see ~.25, .50 and 1 ctw. on their website.

i don''t plan on purchsing this band but out of curiousity, would like to compare it to my other options.

thanks!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''d have to call up tiffanys and ask them just to make sure.

By the way, you could save quite a bit of money and get even better quality stones by going with a band from someone else like whiteflash, facets, goodoldgold, pearlmans, etc.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2008 5:06:07 PM
Author: kcoursolle
You''d have to call up tiffanys and ask them just to make sure.

By the way, you could save quite a bit of money and get even better quality stones by going with a band from someone else like whiteflash, facets, goodoldgold, pearlmans, etc.

hi kcoursolle- that''s for sure. i wasn''t planning to purchase this band from tiffanys. i was just curious for comparison purposes and thought some PSers would know.

btw, are you still wearing that gorgeous 5 stone band? i''ve been away from the forum for a while and see that you have a new avatar.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2008 7:17:48 PM
Author:sugarplum
hi all,

i was just curious about what quality stones tiffany uses for their 7 stone shared prong band. i''ve read in previous posts that they are G, VS but was wondering if that''s a set standard or does it vary. also does it come in .75 ctw.? i only see ~.25, .50 and 1 ctw. on their website.

i don''t plan on purchsing this band but out of curiousity, would like to compare it to my other options.

thanks!
As far as I know, they are G VS. I tried on the .56 one which has around 8 point stones. I loved it! I don''t remember the next larger size, but it was significantly more expensive (over $5000). So I didn''t even look at it. I did not get the shared prong ring, but I did get the Legacy band.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It will vary but they have a set standard. Your best bet is to email or call them directly with your questions. They will be able to answer you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results