shape
carat
color
clarity

Three stone halos with pear sides?

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hello RockyTalky Diamond-savvy PSers!

I'm hoping to call on your extensive knowledge of ring designs...

I'm working a on redesign of my blue diamond halo - I've managed to get two blue pear side stones. So now I'm looking for design ideas.
My RB centre is 0.72 ct (5.9 mm) and my pear side stones are approx 5.75 x 3.5 mm (around 0.33 ct each).
My current halo has white single-pointers. I wear size 9 (long fingers), so I'm looking for some oomph!

I'm pretty sure I want all three in halos, and I think I prefer separate halos over shared halos. And I think I prefer plain shank vs pavé.

I'm desperately looking for more pics. They seem to be hard to chase down.

I've only managed to find a few designs that I like. Here's one with sapphires that gives you an idea of the colour contrast.

And here's a Natalie K with a huge centre stone (mine is <3/4 ct),

Has anyone seen any designs like this?

I've also thought of a flower-like halo. Has anyone seen a halo that's made to look like petals?

Grateful for any advice or assistance!

blue_pear_side_0.jpeg

natalie_0.jpg

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi there!
What a fun project you are working on!!

I do not have pictures of 3-stones, or of pear-shaped stones, but I have a couple that have halos that look like flower petals. I love these antique settings!!

Good luck!! And please keep us posted, I would love to see how this progresses!

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow, thanks DougsGirl! Those are so pretty!

What incredible detail!

Thank you so much for replying.

I will keep you posted. I'm hoping to do a photo shoot sometime soon. FCDs are incredibly hard to photograph, but I'm determined to at least try!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results