carat
color
clarity

textured yellow gold band stacker - any vendors recommended

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: textured yellow gold band stacker - any vendors recommen

I don't have an answer to your question, but I would love to see your rings!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

OH I adore that.

1. The seller has great reviews.
2. The price seems reasonable given the high karat gold.
3. They in Oregon and not overseas, which to me is a good thing.
4. There are actual pictures posted that show the finish details and they look very nice.
5. Policies are clear and fair (see excerpt below). I would just ask to clarify if this band is considered a "basic band' that is illegible for a full refund in the event you are not happy with it.
6. If you pay by paypal you will have paypal protection.

Stated policy:
"We want you to be happy with your jewelry and we will do our best to meet your expectations. If you are not happy with your item, please let us know how we can remedy the situation.

For listed items, exchanges or full refunds may be made if the item is returned in original, unworn condition within 7 days of delivery. Special orders may be returned within 7 days of delivery for store credit only. (Basic bands may be returned for a full refund, even if dimensions have been customized outside of our listed items.) If we consider the sale to be final, we will notify you prior to setting up your deposit listing. Shipping costs will not be refunded.

Rush orders that we are able to accommodate will be returnable for store credit only.

If two rings are ordered with the clear intent of returning one and keeping the other, there will be a labor fee of $100 for the ring returned. Our return policy is meant to alleviate the concerns that arise when ordering jewelry sight unseen over the Internet. (Dan makes all of our rings specifically for the person ordering. We lose labor time when rings are ordered, for example, simply for the purpose of trying on with engagement rings.)

QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP IS GUARANTEED. Though we hope it will not be necessary, if your piece needs to be repaired due to faulty workmanship, we certainly will repair it free of charge. In the event that your piece requires repair due to normal wear, we will repair it at minimal cost in addition to shipping costs."
________

Overall? Low risk. I'd do it. :wavey:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

I have contacted that seller for a custom piece. I found them very nice and I will probably place an order in the future. Only reason I haven't yet is because I wasn't entirely sure of color and size. I agree with Gypsy. It is a very low risk to order from them.

SB621

Ideal_Rock

I have contacted that seller for a custom piece. I found them very nice and I will probably place an order in the future. Only reason I haven't yet is because I wasn't entirely sure of color and size. I agree with Gypsy. It is a very low risk to order from them.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock

I had a similar experience as SB- I've contacted them to make a ring out of my 21k necklace and they were very responsive and nice. I didn't end up doing it, but am still considering it in the future.

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock

I had them make a textured band in 21k.
It's beautiful. It took several weeks, but was well worth it. Communication was great and I'm really pleased with the band. The gold is a lovely glowing yellow and it's perfect as a delicate buffer.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful band! :love: I agree that this seller looks like a good way to go. Good luck and please come back with your new ring and lots of pics. :appl:

Harpertoo, do you have a thread with your ring from this seller?

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock

Missy - no thread - but I'll take some pics when I have a moment.
The band is very pretty & subtle.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very classy looking!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock

Here's a quick phone shot....

_21322.jpg

firelover

Rough_Rock

Ladies ladies thank you thank you ..you all are awesome :whistle: :clap:

@Gypsy - I will definitely ask them. Thanks for looking into it.
@Harpertoo - what's the width of your yellow gold band?

I will definitely post pictures but it will be at least a few months before I get the ring but I promise ..

Thank you thank you

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock

firelover|1407991329|3732058 said:
Ladies ladies thank you thank you ..you all are awesome :whistle: :clap:

@Gypsy - I will definitely ask them. Thanks for looking into it.
@Harpertoo - what's the width of your yellow gold band?

I will definitely post pictures but it will be at least a few months before I get the ring but I promise ..

Thank you thank you

Mine is 1.62mm.
I was going for approx. 1.5mm, but due to the draw plates the jeweler uses this was the closest size - and it's worked great for me.

:))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results