shape
carat
color
clarity

tacori crescent moon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TLS

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone ever seen that tacori ring design called "crescent moon". It is a band with beautiful yellow diamonds. I never thought I would be a big fan of the yellow diamonds, but that ring is gorgeous and it holds a nice big diamond solitaire.

Beautiful! Wonder how much something like that would cost??? any idea?

also wonder if it is something you''d get sick of after a while....

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, yellow is my favorite. The mounting you are referring to is quite beautiful in person, but also quite expensive.
I thought someone just recently purchased one like it here on pricescope?

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
This one, right? I think the wedding band itself is over $2K, so I assume the e-ring would run waaaay more than that.

crescentmoon.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful setting!

This may be a silly question but are those genuine yellow diamonds or enhanced ones? For those prices I hope they are natural!

TLS

Shiny_Rock
that is the one!!

I think it is gorgeous!!!! Sounds a little pricey though, I am definitely hoping to spend most of the money on the actual stone, so this will be a no-go! I really love the look of it though, definitely a little different than what I have seen anywhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results