shape
carat
color
clarity

Spread of a Ritani Endless Love Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
What kind of spread do you get with the Ritani Endless Love Ring? Does it make your ring look 1/4 or 1/2 carat bigger from the top? I am considering this setting for my .71 carat and wonder about the overall spread. Thanks.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah! Someone please respond...

I am considering this setting for my 0.59ct RB and would like to have some input as well.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL pics! However, perhaps I am thinking of a different ring in the Endless Love line? I was considering the solitaire basket setting rather than the bezel halo. Anyone have opinions on the basket version for smaller stones?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you show us a picture or give us the link???

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Treysar,

Thanks, your new ring looks twice the size is this basically true? Thanks again.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I''m having a my stone set in the Ritani Endless Love setting. My stone is about 1 ct, but I was told by the jeweler that a .75 stone will look more like a 1.5 ct stone in that setting. It defeinitely enhances the size of the stone.

Before I decided on the Ritani, I tried it on at Fortunoff''s. The center stone was .75 and it looked much bigger and REALLY nice with the pave. Lots of sparkles but subtle. With the matching wedding band, it looks so beautiful.

Good luck!
35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is amazing! Very nice.

dobie

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/24/2005 10:08:03 PM
Author: kaleigh
Can you show us a picture or give us the link???
My GF really liked this endless love ring for a small diamond. Personally, I think a halo around a small stone will only make the center stone look smaller. Unfortunately, Nice Ice doesn''t carry Ritani so this week Todd ordered the DVatche pave wedding set for us.

endlesslove062405.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results