shape
carat
color
clarity

Snow Owl Diamonds & Canadian-diamonds-wholesale.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nbreau

Rough_Rock
I''m looking into purchasing a diamond from Canadian-diamonds-wholesale.com and was wondering if anyone has any opinions as whether i should/shouldn''t purchase from them for any reason, or whether i should/shouldn''t purchase a snow owl diamond.

http://Canadian-diamonds-wholesale.com/
http://www.snowowldiamonds.com/

thanks,
Nick.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really do not know them...

At least one other poster has purchased her ring from Canada Diamonds (the stone might have been from elsewhere - a search should bring the case up. It was recent).

The other site has the list of retailers 'under construction'. Do they sell anything ? The 'owl' thing is quite funny - with this, just about every polar beast has become label for Canadian diamonds: polar bear... now owl?
2.gif
Didn't run 'moose diamonds' through Google for fear I'd actually find them
32.gif

Apparently these all want to be H&A cut ideals. If the geographic origin does not matter to you, then it should be easy to compare them with any other H&A branded or not and get the best price.

There isn't much about Canadian branded diamonds around this forum, but one of the cutters posting here makes them. Check infinitydiamonds.com - some of their ideals carry the Canada Mark. This is just romance, admittedly, but if it counts to you, why not.

My 0.2

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Or you could go with a Ben Bridge Ikuma Canadian diamond. With those they can show you the certs at the store and you can look at the diamonds in person.

HeeBeeGB

Rough_Rock
1st Post! Thank for the wealth of info here!.

I was thinking of doing the same....being in Canada.... Theres another online retailer www.dican.com but their diamonds have gemscan certs. I guess ''GemScam''
23.gif
from what Ive read here. The site http://Canadian-diamonds-wholesale.com/ or diamondfile.com seems pretty reputable. Theyre registered with the canadian jewelry association and the people Ive spoken with are GIA accredited(at least thats what my emails with them are signed with.) Theyve been helpful and have sent me numerous emails on diamonds with their accompanying AGS certs. Im going through the motion now in searching for one here in Canada...trying to find the best price with reputable certs. I find them the best right now.
1.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
1.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif" width="15 border=0">

nbreau

Rough_Rock
so far i''ve been dealing with stefani at http://Canadian-diamonds-wholesale.com/ and service has been awesome... I dont have here yet but so far she has been fairly prompt with her email replies and has been sending me scans of the AGS certificates for the diamonds i am considering.

HeeBeeGB

Rough_Rock
Me too...I have been dealing with her and intially with Suzanne. They offered great service and I put my order through today. Ive done extensive exhaustive search for diamonds that is based here in Canada and find them the best service.
1.gif
from bluenile.ca to toronto diamond exchange to dican.com...

canuck girl

Rough_Rock
1st post too!

nbreau, my boyfriend proposed to me last week with a ring from canadian-diamonds-wholesale.com! I couldn''t be happier with the ring as the quality and craftsmanship is amazing. We also dealt with stefani, who was a pleasure to work with. The ring was exactly as we had ordered it. We might have had an advantage, though, as we are local to them so we were able to set up a meeting to view the diamond in person. Their prices are pretty comparable to other canadian online companies as well. Basically we chose them because the customer service was excellent, their prices were reasonable, and there was an nice variety of settings to chose from. If you''re still deciding, just ask if you would like to know more
emsmile.gif

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
hi canuck girl, I was just wondering if you would mind to post pics and/or your certificate for your diamond? We are considering buying thru them as well. I talked to Stephanie a few weeks back, and she was very professional when answering my zillion questions, however, I am a bit leary about buying online. We are in Saskatchewan and are unable to go look at any stones they have in stock. I have been keeping an eye on their website to see what they do have tho. Have you had your ring independantly appraised? The ring that I would like is called "fredricton" it looks just like a Birks, only with a wider band. Did they have lots of settings there? Thank you for the post. I am glad to know that they do have a storefront that people can visit!

~Cathers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results