shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces - Facets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caseyp2005

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone - I''m new here but have been browsing some posts and thought this would be a helpful place to ask my question.

Has anyone had any experience with Signed Pieces? They seem to have really good prices. This is the wedding band I would like to get:

7886.jpg

According to the website it is: Facets brand new platinum 9 shared-prong princess cut diamond wedding band. The diamonds are 0.94ct total weight and they are F-G color and VVS-VS clarity. All of the diamonds are ideal or premium cuts. The price is only around $1400 and my local jewler quoted me twice that much.

That''s why I wanted experiences with Signed Pieces because we will more than likely go with them because of the price.
Thanks!
Casey

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Hi Casey,

Welcome to Pricescope! There have been many favorable reviews of Signed Pieces by posters here. Do a search of "Signed Pieces" using the search engine at the top right and you will be able to see a ton of past threads about them.

Cath

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Casey- I think Signed Pieces is fantastic! I just got an eternity ring from them and it''s absolutely beautiful. The stones are really white and they throw off a lot of fire too. Their customer service was great too. Also, you''re not just limited to what carat weight they show online. I had them do my ring in .05 stones, which wasn''t listed at all on their site.

One thing I was a little apprehensive about was the prongs- because the photo is so magnified, the prongs to me look big. But in person, all you see is sparkle!

shelbell

Rough_Rock
I have a Facets 7 stone EC shared prong band from Signed Pieces that I love! It is beautiful and the people there were wonderful to work with. There have been tons of good comments about SP here on PS. Their pieces are beautiful and with what you get for the $$, you can''t go wrong!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi casey,
I have a beautiful diamond eternity band from signed pieces. It is 3.38 carats total weight and the diamonds are ideal cut, F-G color and VVS-VS in clarity. It is amazing. Their prices are just as amazing. My jewler wanted almost three times what I paid at Signed Pieces. Honestly you just can't go wrong with them. Ask for Isaac he is great to work with. Good Luck and let us know what you decide!!
1.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
My Facets band will be ready in a week but so far they''ve been great to work with. If you can go there in person, definitely do so, their selection is so much larger than what''s represented on their site. The bands look gorgeous in person and they use only high quality stones. And i''ve only read great things about them on this forum.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
They are great to deal with customer service wise. I have been looking for my wedding band and they are soooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful and they get back to you realy really quickly.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Everyone I know of that has purchased from them has just RAVED about the quality, workmanship, and BEAUTY of their pieces! Add to that GREAT prices and how can you miss!!!

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results