shape
carat
color
clarity

She Said Yes!! Thanks Pricescope and Brian Gavin Diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeekingInput

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to give an update to the Pricescopers out there who helped me make vendor, diamond, and setting decisions and purchases. Lorelei, PhoenixGirl, jet2ks, StoneCold-11, and others, all your input was extremely helpful, and I appreciated the wealth of information you all provided. I was going to post a bunch of pictures to the forum, but as I visited Brian Gavins Blog this morning, I noticed that they have done a better job describing the final ring than I could so I will just send you there to read the July 22nd Enty :)

More details for those who are interested in the romantic stuff, I proposed in the Magic Kingdom at Disney World in the Rose Garden during the "Wishes" fireworks show! We even had some pictures shot during the proposal. :)

Thanks for all the help! I will recommend Pricescope and Brian Gavin to anyone I know looking for diamonds or engagement rings.

Brian and Lesley are truly a pleasure to work with, and I look forward to continue working with them on the wedding band to go with this ring!

Thanks again!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, they do great work and their diamonds are phenomenal

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! The ring turned out great.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
That is absolutely STUNNING! Fluid lines, and stunning stone! Congrats on your engagement-it sounded so romantic!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS! It''s just beautiful and you proposed in such a magical place (I love disney)!
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the engagment!! You did a wonderful job with that ring!!!!
36.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh beautiful ring! how great to be posted on brian''s blog
1.gif
i''d really love to work with them on a future project

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Thats one gorgeous setting and stone. Love it!!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is fabulous!!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you and your bride-to-be! What a beautiful diamond and setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results