shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold wearers - Would this be a mistake??

Rose gold with pink sapphires

• Rose gold with pink sapphires

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Rose gold with only white diamonds

• White gold with only white diamonds

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to Asu for her photoshop miracle. Which of the following would you choose please if you wear both Rose Gold and White Gold? My DH prefers the WG but he likes simple, however I have always loved Rose Gold but recently changed my wedding set to White Gold. So, now I have a RHR in RG, and wedding set in WG. Therefore, I can go either way! The pink sapphires would just be a touch lighter in shade (I''ll try to attach a pic of the colour I''m after). I know it would look awesome in WG, but I just wonder whether RG will be a bit more interesting. The third option would be to just use diamonds with no sapphires, and this is a serious option seeing as BGD are doing it therefore the diamond quality will be fantastic. Hmmm, decisions decisions ...

swingwsapwg.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love, I think I like it more in wg. I don''t have photoshop so these look pretty bad
15.gif
from my paint... just to give you an idea of the color.

love saph 1009.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok in wg....

hmmm I might have to change my vote...lol gosh they look so pretty in both wg or rose gold

ETA: I'm still sticking to wg
3.gif
I think it is more versatile to wear either with your ering or an RHR and you can add other rose gold rings with it to play off the pink sapphires

love saph 1009wg.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which hand is this going on? Well, I have to say I like them both! I'm not usually a big rose gold person but
in this case I do think the rose gold adds more interest. Final answer!

EDIT - FYI, I do think the white gold with all diamonds would be more a classic that you could wear forever so it depends
on what you are looking for.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a RG band with pink sapphires and think it is a lovely combination.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
I really like the white gold, but it''s a personal preference. Get what looks best to you!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Is this going next to your e-ring? If so, I''d go with WG and pink sapphires. I think it''d look a bit more cohesive this way but still give you the touch of pink you want. For an RHR, however, I''d vote rose.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like either metal, but looking at the wg mock up D&T did, I like it a LOT. It looks..feminine and delicate. That would be my choice.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
What about using both metals - have the pink sapphires surrounded with the RG and the diamonds in WG, certainly it''ll be a bit different.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much D&T, that''s great. I am REALLY undecided and have said to Lesley to do whatever SHE likes the look of!! I could really and honestly go either way happily, and whichever I get now just means I''ll have something else to get later on down the track. If I wear it with my wedding set, I''d probably just stack it against my wedding band and leave the ER at home. Alternatively, I think it would look really great with my ER just the two of them together and leave the wedder at home. Likewise though it would look fab in Rose Gold with my RHR which currently I wear alone, but then it could be a "baby" ring representing my daughter, rather than an eternity. Man, this is just so hard! I''ll be happy with either. That''s why someone else needs to decide for me!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so I have ordered the WHITE GOLD. Thanks everyone, I can''t wait for it to be here ...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/17/2009 11:39:08 PM
Author: loveloveloveit
thanks so much D&T, that''s great. I am REALLY undecided and have said to Lesley to do whatever SHE likes the look of!! I could really and honestly go either way happily, and whichever I get now just means I''ll have something else to get later on down the track. If I wear it with my wedding set, I''d probably just stack it against my wedding band and leave the ER at home. Alternatively, I think it would look really great with my ER just the two of them together and leave the wedder at home. Likewise though it would look fab in Rose Gold with my RHR which currently I wear alone, but then it could be a ''baby'' ring representing my daughter, rather than an eternity. Man, this is just so hard! I''ll be happy with either. That''s why someone else needs to decide for me!
I totally and completely understand as sometimes it is much easier for other people to help talk you into it or out of it''

Congrats! can''t wait to see it!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Chamois, I thought about using both metals but that would mean a custom make and also I think the one example I saw where the design alternated was a bit complicated for my liking. I don''t have a problem wearing WG & RG together on one had, nor with switching things around even if they don''t really match so I think it really wont matter to me. I''ve tried on a very similar design that had milgrain edges and it looked perfect with both of my different rings. I might get milgrain added down the track if I can but for now I like the idea of a cleaner look I think. cant wait cant wait cant wait!

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, it may be a tad busy with two metals, glad you were able to decide. Look forward to seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results