shape
carat
color
clarity

Rock Doc IS in the Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
We spoke directly with Rock Doc this morning and he has asked us to post this to Price Scope. He has been in the hospital for quite some time, "Hospital Prison" as he calls it... The Doctors have been unable to figure out exactly what is wrong, but they''re running test after test. Bill is very upset about the fact that he has unfinished work waiting for him at the office and because he had promised certain people specific time lines for completion of their evaluations, however he entered the hospital quite unexpectedly... He had been feeling "out of sorts" but thought that he had a handle on it and then found himself in the hospital. Unfortunately Bill seems to be having difficulty making calls from his room and the only family member that he has at his ready disposal is a 95 year old Aunt - if she''s anything like Robin''s Mother, we feel for him
6.gif

Dealers needing to contact Bill can telephone our office at 888-642-3423 and we help you get in touch with him. The same goes for any customers who may be waiting for diamonds to be evaluated, he wanted us to put the number to his room up here on PS, but we really don''t think that''s a good idea because he sounds like he needs his rest.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Todd:

Thanks for the update - I am pleased that atleast we know that he is safe and in good hands. Hopefully now he will get the rest and care that he needs.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Again, my prayers and best wishes are with him and for his speedy and thorough recovery!!!

viscera912

Shiny_Rock
wow, I don't know rocdoc as i have only been a member since the beginning of this year, however, as studying to be a doctor i know how frightening it is to be sitting in bed and have test after test ran. it takes a lot out of a person especially if they are not used to just sittin around. just that he is thinking about those orders that are waiting for him is a testament to his work resolve and professionlism. i wish the doc and the "doc's" good luck and we'll all be praying for you!

Jason

dberg

Rough_Rock
Wishing Rockdoc a speedy recovery to full health.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not happy to hear he's in the hospital with no diagnosis, but glad he was found and is okay! Wishing him the speediest of recoveries with no negative news.

I bet he is itching to get back to work, maybe they can wheel in his Bscope and appraisal tools and he can set up shop right there in his room!
1.gif
Sometimes it helps to stay busy...I hope he has some distractions.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I've never dealt with RockDoc but, like most everyone on this forum, was very concerned for him and am happy that we know where he is and that he's getting help.
Thanks so much for the post Robin & Todd!
Here's to a speedy recovery!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I hope Bill will make a full and quick recovery. Anyone who would have sent RockDoc work for grading, etc, may feel free to send it to AGA instead. We will set aside 40% of our regular fees for him as a Get Well Wish Fund.

This is not an attempt to grab his business. We are similar to RockDoc, but certainly not the same. He is a very good guy and extremely thorough. We think we do a very good job, but we do it a little differently. That's what makes the game entertaining and a challenge,

Just mention this offer to Chris at my office and we will put these funds aside for Rock's get well party.

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 4/23/2004 2:55:32 PM oldminer wrote:

I hope Bill will make a full and quick recovery. Anyone who would have sent RockDoc work for grading, etc, may feel free to send it to AGA instead. We will set aside 40% of our regular fees for him as a Get Well Wish Fund.

This is not an attempt to grab his business. We are similar to RockDoc, but certainly not the same. He is a very good guy and extremely thorough. We think we do a very good job, but we do it a little differently. That's what makes the game entertaining and a challenge,

Just mention this offer to Chris at my office and we will put these funds aside for Rock's get well party.----------------

That is really cool and is certain to be appreciated, no doubt he's racking up some pretty substantial hospital bills at the moment!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Todd and Dave. I am delighted that Bill has NOT been left totally alone. I agree that it is terribly frightening to be having tests run. The anxiety can be unbearable if one knows there is any possibility of a problematic diagnosis. If this becomes a nice, long thread full of complimentary things people have to say, perhaps you could print it and mail it to him, Todd?

Deborah

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
Get well Rockdoc!

I've only spoken to him on the phone and he was always very generous with his time.

mhtv

Rough_Rock
good luck to Bill, and to anyone who has merchandise with him.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Certainly,, our best wishes are with him. How nice of you to help him and his customers. It's refreshing and heartening to see kind people in this world willing to help others.
1.gif

Danica

Rough_Rock
Best wishes Rockdoc, for a speedy recovery. Everybody has been very concerned about you and we all wish you well.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Todd,

Have you been in touch with Bill again? If so, how is he doing?

Deborah

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Rock Doc...

Feel better quickly we all miss you!

win

PS Sorry to be in on the tail end of this, I've been sort of incommunicato for a bit.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to here that Rockdoc has been found and is in safe hands.

Shows how professional he is that he is feeling bad about not getting stones out to customers.

I hope he receives plenty of rest, his illness is diagnosed and he is soon on the mend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results