shape
carat
color
clarity

Ringdesigner.com - anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I have. If you''re getting stock items (non-custom) they are quick, responsive, and reasonably-priced.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think of their quality??? I like their diamond-sapphire rings....a fun web page!!!

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
I got the Lord of the Rings elvish engraved ring and I love it. It had three small diamonds embedded in the band. They were prompt and I feel I got a unique ring. Something that really appeals to a total LOTR nerd like me.

Pleased with my experience with the band, I searched their diamond inventory because I am also looking to replace my engagement ring.

Using the knowledge that I have gained from Pricescope - I tested the parameters of a few stones on their site against some of the grading information here and didn''t see much with the incredibly ideal cuts that pricescope posters tend to focus on. I would say that they carry a typical jeweler''s inventory of stones to add to the custom rings at their site. I wouldn''t expect a huge bargain using them online.

If the custom, unique setting is what is more important to you I was satisfied and felt like they would go the extra mile to please the customer.

Which is why they are making a killing engraving things with that "elvish" font. A customer suggested that and instead of going "what the hell? elvish font - are you nuts?" they found an engraver to do the hand lettering. And I''ll bet they sell a lot of them.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
The quality was fine for us, but again I don''t think we bought something they made in-house.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks....I wasn''t looking for a diamond.....looking for other things.......I appreciated the input?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results