shape
carat
color
clarity

ready to buy a diamond, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all and thanks for the great forum! Been lurking here for a while absorbing all the info. Well, my boyfriend and I are now ready to buy a diamond. Now the practical question, would you suggest we contact several dealers and let them know what we want or should i continue checking out the inventories until i see what i want? I''m a little worried by the time i contact about a specific stone, the diamond will be gone. Also, is it considered okay to work with more than one dealer at the same time? Oh we''re looking for an ideal RB about 1.5 carats. Thanks for your help, -e

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I would contact a a few and see what they have based on what you are looking for. You'll probably need to give them more info, such as budget, color and clarity range preferences, etc so that they can narrow in. By establishing contect with them, you will start the process of sorting out their policies and if you have a preference for working wtih one over another. I think it is fine to work with more than one in order to broaden your options, but I wouldn't jump them through lots of hoops until you have started to narrow it down and the odds of them getting your business is higher.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I will be contacting a few vendors to see if they can help. I have a stone we're considering but i think i should start a new post to get advice on it. -e

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results