shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of round center diamond with side pear shaped diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

palegirl888

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am new here but I have been reading many posts on this site. My bf and i have been looking at 3 stone engagement rings and I can''t seem to find a picture of one that I specifically want. I am looking for pictures of a 3 stone engagement ring with a round center stone and side pear shaped ones and then PAVE going down the sides. It doesn''t need to go all around the ring, just maybe 3 little diamonds in the pave setting to add some decoration. I love the pave solitaires from Michael B, but we want to have side pear shaped diamonds as well. I don''t know if it is over kill, but I don''t want something plain and I love delicate sparkly rings. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I love antique settings and engraved stuff and the setting for the round diamond with side pear diamonds is so boring without pave or engraving or something.
Sorry if this post is really confusing. I am new and would just love to see your rings.
Thanks

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aha!
2.gif
Not sure of the exact design, but some versions should be out there. For starters, here''s one three stone rings - all rounds allright, but is this is remotely the style ? (link)

AllThree.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh pearcrazy i was thinking of that one too! here''s another ring by the same jeweler who did the ring pearcrazy just posted (leon mege at artofplatinum.com) . . . no pave but it shows the round/pear combo (which i love BTW) and you could definitely have something similar worked up with pave.

r011-01W.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s the one i was thinking of too pearcrazy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results