shape
carat
color
clarity

Pear and Round Eternity Ring

imspecializd

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I'm looking for pictures of eternity bands that feature both pear and round diamonds. I haven't found many pics in my search, so I'm hoping maybe the expert searchers on ps might be able to assist. I'm not sure on the details I like, bezel set or prong, the size of the diamonds, etc, since I'm just starting my search. I want to be able to wear it with my wedding set-a .79 ct round in 18k wg solitare, and 2.37 cttw diamond eternity band. I like the pear and round diamonds since my wedding dress featured swarovski crystals-many of which were pear shaped. I actually sold my dress so that I could buy a ring to "honor" it. I didn't like the thought of my dress just sitting in a box in my closest so I thought it would be nice to use the money I got from selling it to purchase a ring I will wear every day.

Thanks in advance for your help!! I'm new here and am loving it. So glad I found this site!

Laura

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Here's one I love -

Sorry the picture is so tiny! It's a Leon Mege. He also has an all pear eternity on his site now that is to die for!

I can't wait to see what you get!

Attachments

• imageuploadedbytapatalk1359244005.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 691

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Here's one I tried on that I loved at DeBeers :)

imageuploadedbytapatalk1359246978.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1359246989.jpg

imspecializd

Rough_Rock
Thank you Rosebloom, woofmama and Mico! These are soooo beautiful!! It's nice to see it paired with an er too, Mico, just lovely.

These pics are so helpful!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
I'd be interested in the quotes you get for this. Please let us know!

imspecializd

Rough_Rock
Mico|1359247015|3364383 said:

Mico, do you recall the size of the stones in the DeBeers ring you tried on?

imspecializd

Rough_Rock
Mico|1359247015|3364383 said:

Mico, do you recall the size of the stones in the DeBeers ring you tried on?

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
My google search stated it was 2.5 or 3 mm in width. It was a full eternity. I'm pretty sure less than a carat in weight. My ering is 2mm for comparison purposes

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the example, and especially that style without any milgran - very cool and clean design!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results