shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC Diamond District Wholesaler

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matt467

Rough_Rock
Hi All

First post here. I''m just setting out on my search for the rock for the (hopefully) soon to be fiance. I know a wholesaler in the diamond district that I''ve purchased earrings from before, who I''m meeting w/ next week. Since I would like to shop around a bit and compare prices before buying, can anyone out there recommend a few diamond wholesalers in NYC who deal w/ the public?

Thanks.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wholesalers who deal with the public are retailers. Many people in large cities that have Jewelry Districts are able to purchase diamonds very nearly at or sometimes even for less than the same price that more remote retail stores might pay. Nevertheless, it is discount retail. You are not a high volume purchaser and you will not buy as often as a good retail store owner might. Therefore, don't be unrealistic in your expectations although you may find an excellent deal or two waiting for you.

Why not shop Pricescope first? Establish some shape, weight, color, clarity, and cut parameters. Do a search or two. Then you will be well armed to know a great deal when you find one. You'll save time and increase your confidence with knowledge. Any dealer can sell you a diamond, but getting a fine stone that fits your budget and needs requires some education, not just blind faith.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results