shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash 1.222 Round Royal Crown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Joey007

Rough_Rock
I just recived my Whiteflash Ring.

I want to thank John, Lesley, and Brian "The Cutter", for their help and never ending patiernce.

The ring is beautiful and the diamond is a firecracker.

Specs:
1.222 cts.
6.90 - 6.94 x 4.23 mm
AGS 000, ACA Hearts & Arrows "Classic Line"
F, VVS2
Total Depth 61.1%
Table 56%
Crown Angle 34.6%
Pavilion Angle 40.8%
Culet : Pointed
Girdle : .9-1.6% Faceted
Fluorescence : Negligible

HCA Score : 1.3

Ring:
D Vatche Royal Crown
Size : 6- (5 7/8)
Platinum

I will try to post some pics, let me know what you guys think
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
post the pics! post the pics! post the pics!

bling

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats....i love the RC setting!
36.gif

Joey007

Rough_Rock
I just posted some pics, it''s about to rain here in NY and its overcast so not the best outdoor lighting, but I know you want to see pics right now :) so there ya go . . .
18.gif

Joey007

Rough_Rock
I was trempted to go bigger 1.5 ct range and sacrifice qulaity and/or color, but I am a stickler for perfection, so I went with the above spec''d diamond for my budget ... I think it''s big enough
26.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely beautiful. I love that setting.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you done good!! i love the rc setting!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cogratulations!!! The rc setting is simply gorgeous!! Love the pictures!!
36.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Aren''t the people over at WF wonderful?!?! I love them! Your ring is stunning--wear it in good health!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gulp. What a stunner, congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
What is that setting called! It is beautiful. Is it just called "royal crown"?
Is it a modified cathedral? I want a cathedral, but want it to be "different..."
It''s amazing, congrats on a beautiful purchase!

what a beautiful ring, congratulations!
9.gif
I am still debating whether to go with the royal crown or the x-prong channel, my concern with the royal crown is that the diamond is set too high, but yours looks great
9.gif
pushing me in the direction of the royal crown
9.gif
congratulations!

edited to add:
with it being so similar to what I am thinking of purchasing, can I be really cheeky and ask you to please post hand pics, lots and lots of hand pics, so I can see what it may look like, esp. the height of the setting
1.gif
your ring size is only slightly smaller than my gf
9.gif
thankyou
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2004 1:28
6.gif
5 PM
Author: AMALEEKEL
What is that setting called! It is beautiful. Is it just called ''royal crown''?
Is it a modified cathedral? I want a cathedral, but want it to be ''different...''
It''s amazing, congrats on a beautiful purchase!
royal crown setting by vatche www.dvatche.com

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooooohhhh........nice!
18.gif

Joey007

Rough_Rock
In answer to a previous post, YES the people at Whiteflash are wonderful! They are willling to spend all the time you need answering your questions/concerns. Brian spent at least a half hour with me on the phone while he was personally looking at the diamonds I was inetrested in. Lesley pretty much answered my e-mails (and phone call questions) as quickly as I could write them, and John was super helpful in the selection of my diamond and in introducing me to the Company. I love their policies on returns and lifetime trade-ups.

They managed to please a perfectionist like me
34.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome!
Congrates!

Joey007

Rough_Rock
I meant to thank JOHN not Josh (there is no Josh) at Whiteflash :) He was such a huge help - you think I could get his name right! He spent over an hour answering my IMs on AOL and was my 1st excellent impression of the awsome people at Whiteflash.

(I mistakenly called John "Josh" in a prior post which has since been corrected :)

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhh! And those hearts are so perfect I could cry.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
joey
WOW !!! congrats what a awesome ring,all the specs in the sweet spot, beautiful.
30.gif
10.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2004 6:50:15 PM
Author: Joey007
I meant to thank JOHN not Josh (there is no Josh) at Whiteflash :) He was such a huge help - you think I could get his name right! He spent over an hour answering my IMs on AOL and was my 1st excellent impression of the awsome people at Whiteflash.

LOL, Joe - don't even sweat it, and I appreciate the kind words. You are a blast to chat with so it wasn't like work. I've enjoyed the chats and the emails
1.gif
I'm glad you love the stone (I told you those hearts were the deal!), and I can't wait to hear how everything goes. You're a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results