shape
carat
color
clarity

My visit to Tiffany today (Lucida research)

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Tried on a $7k tiny lucida E color, 1/2 carat, (looked 1/3 smaller to me) and saw a semi-decent size for $28k but not impressive. They had one for $130k and it wasn't that amazing IMOH. :read: :wink2:

In my quest to find settings, I might just start new and get a lucida type setting that i really :love: and find a new fancy shape stone (first) that I love.
We'll see........................................ :rolleyes:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Seems like Tiffany is over priced ... any copies from our favourite PS vendors, that you could go with instead? Think of the size stone & setting you could get for $7K, if it weren't Tiffany! :lickout:

(but it sure is fun to go in and try stuff on!!!)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it can be returned up to 14 days and have a "make best offer" option...................

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a nice looking lucida you found, HopeDream! What do you think Iluvdiamonds2? Worth putting in an offer on??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very good idea to buy Tiffany second hand as long as the seller has very good feedback and an unconditional return policy.

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
That just seems like consumer robbery to me...I just can't believe Tiffanys still gets away with this in this economy! I tried on a .30 legacy and it was $5500...I almost peed my pants!! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results