shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring''''s The Best! Thank You to Mark Turnowski...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atlasmoe

Rough_Rock
I want to send a huge thank you and an unconditional recommendation out to Mark Turnowski at Engagement Rings Direct!! I don''t know what more I can say that hasn''t been said before...Mark dealt with my never-ending questions and indecisiveness like a saint. All the diamonds he presented were gorgeous (hence the indecisiveness) - Mark knew I was interested in cut for maximum sparkle, and that''s exactly what I got. I have the most beautiful engagement ring ever!!

It''s a princess, set in a custom platinum setting based on a Michael B. design - all made possible by Mark. I am honestly embarassed to show my married and engaged friends because they inevitably ask why their rings aren''t as sparkly....this thing is blinding! I am soooooo utterly happy, I never thought we could afford something so beautiful, but Mark made it possible. I even plugged the numbers into the Fancy Cut Calculator, and it came out as a 1A cut - is that even possible?? All of my research definitely paid off because I am one utterly satisfied customer.

I have tried to post pictures, though they do absolutely no justice to this diamond (they were taken with my camera phone) - so this is the best I can do for now - sorry! The last picture is of one of my cats, Atlas Moe (hence the moniker). Here are the Princess diamond''s numbers:

GIA: 1.27 ct
5.89x5.96x4.23
Depth: 71.8%
Table: 69%
Girdle - Med-Thck
Culet: None
Polish: Ex
Sym: VG
Clarity: SI1
Color: E
Flour: None

Sarin: 1.258 ct
5.87x5.93x4.23 (1.01 l/w)
Depth - 72%
Crown - 10.3%
Pav - 58.4%
Table- 70.2%
girdle - 3.3%

...Okay, I can''t seem to post the pictures, so I will try to attach them or post later- sorry!

Jana

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That sounds like a FIND in the world of princess cuts. Mark IS super cool. I really NEED some pix please!

atlasmoe

Rough_Rock
Picture009.jpeg

Yay I did it - Pic. #1

You tried to attach a picture directly from your computer, right? (Common mistake, don''t worry).

It needs to be "Hosted" first. That means, it need to exist on the internet somewhere first. Which means you need to upload it to your own home page, and then link it from there.

Or maybe you can email the picture to one of the nice people here, and they can take care of that for you.

I''m glad you''re happy!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The path to the picture goes to YOUR hard drive (c:\1.jpg). It should go to a source online - otherwise copy&paste does not work.

From your hard drive, you need to upload pics. Hosting is fine if at hand, but not needed.

Hope this helps. ...

Date: 11/18/2004 11:22:15 AM
Author: valeria10

From your hard drive, you need to upload pics. Hosting is fine if at hand, but not needed.

Hope this helps. ...

Good point. I forgot about the upload option here.

atlasmoe

Rough_Rock
How do I upload? I don''t see the option...? Sorry for being completely inept!

Jana

reena

Ideal_Rock
ahhh! im DYING to see them...

okay. open the pics in paint or whatever program you have. if they are GInormous, go to the toolbar and find the "shrink/stretch" option. then make them like 25% or 50% or whatever, so we can see them easily. then save AS A NEW DOCUMENT, making sure to save as a JPG file. (that option should be in the pulldown window in the save box.) name them something normal with no weird symbols. close the files.

click reply on pscope. then before you type anything hit attach file (above the typing box.) click browse and select the first picture. click upload. then you can type and submit. you''ll have to do each pic separately. oh and if you screw up trying to upload a particular pic, you need to go back to paint, open it and save it with a totally new name (add an "a" after it or something) to get it to upload again.

hurry!

atlasmoe

Rough_Rock
Thanks Reena!
Okay here''s the first one...I swear it said file successfully received.

I hope this works!
Jana

Ring1.jpeg

reena

Ideal_Rock
ohhh! it looks soooooo pretty! i love the look of the big stone on that teensy thin pave band!
36.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on creating such a beautiful ring atlasmoe!
30.gif
It''s fabulous! Wear it in happiness!
4.gif

Oh- and atlas e. moe is gorgeous!!
35.gif

You got it to work...COOL!!!
36.gif

And now that I see it, it looks like the one my girlfriend wants!!
32.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, no CEP--here we go again! i thought you had decided on a PEAR? still though i can''t blame you--that ring is freakin'' gorgeous.

any chance we could get some better pics?

njc

Brilliant_Rock
That rock just jumps right off that thin band... I LOVE IT! Congratulations!
30.gif

atlasmoe

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much!

CEP I don''t blame your girlfriend - the ring is amazing! I just stare at it all day (I''m awful!) - and why the sad face? I''ll tell you your budget looks much more generous than ours was, so it''s definitely doable! Have you visited Mark yet?

Reena- I will try my hardest to get some better pictures up here, it really is pathetic for me to post camera-phone pictures of something so amazing - I know. I promise I''ll try!

Jana

reena

Ideal_Rock
please try! i just love the princess on the thin pave band combo. (i know, i said that already. but i just really do!)

CEP made a scary face because, how shall i say this . . . he has something of an . . . indecision problem.
1.gif
2.gif
right, CEP?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! And Beautiful fur baby!!!!!!!!!! Looks like such a love. God I love cats.
13.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The princess looks huge on the band. Is your custom setting similar the the Michael B. one-sided pave band? (I can''t really tell on the pic). Anyways! Post more pics when you can.. It is a lovely ring. And...don''t be silly.. we all stare at our rings incessantly! LOL!

atlasmoe

Rough_Rock
More More More-

Yes, Atlas is a love, and his auntie Pandora is too...the breed is called "Ragdoll", and I will never ever go back to another breed again. They're more like dogs in that they love to be around people...Pandora even plays fetch with a foil ball. They are sooooo my babies.

Jana

atlasmoe

Rough_Rock
I got a photo! This was the last shot on a roll used for something entirely different, and I had given it up for dead, while still not a great photo I think it works....

Jana

Photo24.jpg

atlasmoe

Rough_Rock
Fortheloveofdiamonds

Yes - it is the Michael B. one sided micro-pave design that inspired it. I basically wanted the exact same ring, but this way I saved 1/2 on the setting, and was able to get my dream diamond.
2.gif

I''m glad I''m not the only one who stares at my ring all day...I''m glad I don''t have a car here in NYC or I would surely be the cause of a head-on collision!

THank you for the nice compliments!!

Jana

reena

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
JUST STUNNING
30.gif

i love it.
36.gif

Date: 11/18/2004 1:19:56 PM
Author: reena
please try! i just love the princess on the thin pave band combo. (i know, i said that already. but i just really do!)

CEP made a scary face because, how shall i say this . . . he has something of an . . . indecision problem.
1.gif
2.gif
right, CEP?

Correct!!

Sorry I''ve missed this thread until now.

That ring is GREAT! My comment was basically an inside joke based on MY search for the perfect diamond.

35.gif

atlasmoe

Rough_Rock
Aha- got it CEP...I''m partial to princesses myself, but good luck with your search for the perfect diamond - your girlfriend will be so thrilled!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results