shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is done!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
I am really so excited.

My WF halo is complete and will be FedExed today.

I have no idea how long I''ll have to wait for a proposal. WF has final pics, but I''m forbidden from viewing! We went with WFs new prong set halo, but with some added melee.

Life is sweet.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! You must be so excited....now the real torture of waiting begins!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2005 7:58:23 AM
Author:hearts set
My WF halo is complete and will be FedExed today.

I have no idea how long I''ll have to wait for a proposal. WF has final pics, but I''m forbidden from viewing!
That is just TORTURE!!!!!!!
32.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
You must be on pins & needles!!! Very exciting! Can''t wait to see the pix & find out how he "does the deed" ...

Joy joy....

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
YAY HEARTS SET! I can''t wait to see it!! Goodl cuk - I''m sure you will love it!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh you must be soo excited! Do you think he will make you wait long? An early congrats on your soon to be engagement.
emotion-5.gif

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I''m feeling the utter torment already.

I know that he''s seen the pics of the actual ring. I''m sure it will be in for fed ex p/u soon, maybe today.

I have no idea how long I''ll be waiting. If he''s planning a holiday proposal I may pass out from the antiicipation.

We are going on vacation to France on the 26th. Not getting my "heart set" on anything, but it would be nice and meaningful since I''ll be meeting all of his French family...94 year old grandmother too!

I''m very excited and it means so much to know that all of your are excited for me!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
He can''t wait for the h-days to propose. Doesn''t he know we need to see this ring ASAP? We live for eyecandy.
2.gif
I really can''t wait to see it finished. It sounds like a beauty.

Shay

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
Girls!!

Don''t encourage me!!

I''m painfully resisting the temptation of busting into his email to snoop for pics!

must not sneak peak gorgeous new WF halo ering, must not sneak peak gorgeous new WF halo ering, etc.....

my new mantra

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results