shape
carat
color
clarity

My CADS are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone, I just wanted to get your opinions regarding my CADS from ERD and whether the design is coming along nicely in comparison to the setting it is being modeled after. Also, what type of band would you recommend for a ring of this style?

CAD1.jpg

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
CAD 2, sorry can''t figure how to post multiple pics.

CAD3.jpg

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Another one.

MKRCAD2.jpg

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
And the originally it is being modeled after....

MKRSetting.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That will be beautiful!!! I hate to tell you, but a ring like that probably shouldn''t be worn with another ring. The diamond at the base of the head on the side is going to hit a ring next to it. And in addition, you usually can''t wear another ring with a 3 sided pave ring. A plain band might be okay, but probably not a pave one unless you have one custom made with a curve.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2007 6:48:24 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
That will be beautiful!!! I hate to tell you, but a ring like that probably shouldn''t be worn with another ring. The diamond at the base of the head on the side is going to hit a ring next to it. And in addition, you usually can''t wear another ring with a 3 sided pave ring. A plain band might be okay, but probably not a pave one unless you have one custom made with a curve.
Ditto. It''s going to be lovely. But I wouldn''t wear a band with it. : )

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
I figured that I might not be able to, but I was hoping to find a way to sneak in more pave.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Thritto. No other ring with. Bright side: That''s a lot of bling on it''s own.
9.gif

shay

sera

Ideal_Rock
How come I see so many 3-sided pave sets? Is it just being extra cautious not wearing them together, or the jewelers/designers who sell the sets intend they be worn on different fingers or don''t care if they''re worn together, or is there some design element (like having them somewhat in a channel or knife edge?) that can make them safe to wear together?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can''t have diamonds rubbing diamonds. You should get one sided pave if you want to wear two rings.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is going to be a beautiful ring!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
On the original, the basket is more square and on yours, it is more rounded. Is that your intention? Also, will there be diamonds between the split shank, on the basket, as in the original? They aren't in the CAD.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is beautiful! I can''t wait to see the finished product. And quadritto on the no pave band with it.

a

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, it's going to be stunning, can't wait for it to be finished. And another vote saying no band, it's not safe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results