shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Round Diamond Solitaire 6 Prong Tiffany

Supotco

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend pretty much decided on a style of ring she wanted which is the Tiffany Classic 6 prong knife edge style ring. I'm not a huge fan of paying a name premium with Tiffany, so I would like to go the custom route. I've looked at all the Tiffany Style settings from whiteflash, Vatche u113, excel, etc and the fit and finish looks a bit off. Then I came across Maytal Hannah's six prong on the website and immediately caught my eye to it. Does anyone have any info on this 6 prong? Only change I would do to it is make the prong a bit more claw looking to expose the diamond more.

Round Diamond Solitaire 6 Prong Ring

http://www.maytalhannah.com/folio/round-diamond-solitaire-6-prong-ring/

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't have information on that particular ring, but Maytal designed my ring and I could not be happier with the quality of my hand-fabricated ring. Her attention to detail is second to none; plus she is very responsive and wants her clients to be thrilled with the jewelry that she creates for them. Maytal is crafting another ring for me at the moment. Contact her. She is a lovely lady and a talented artist!

som3guy123

Rough_Rock
I agree with Kathley, I don't have much experience with the six prong tiffany ring, but Maytal just made my e-ring and she is great to work with and you'll definitely be happy with the result. I just posted in the show me the bling section for the my oval halo ring Maytal just made. You can trust she will answer your questions honestly and also give you good advice on what works and what might not work so well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maytal's looks very nice, although I am not sure I have ever seen an actual finished ring. My Vatche has an excellent finish, but you may be able to get one that costs less. Whiteflash just made one for m-2-b's 4.5 ct round and they did a beautiful job. In addition, CVB Inspired Design makes one, photos on this page (currently 5th and 6th row):

https://www.facebook.com/cvbinspired/photos_stream

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results