shape
carat
color
clarity

MANY THANKS TO DIRT CHEAP DIAMONDS.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock

MY NEW DIAMOND AFTER A LONG AND PAINFUL SEARCH: MANY THANKS TO DIRT CHEAP DIAMONDS-- JIM AND JOSH FOR PATIENCE, HUMOR, EFFORT, MORE PATIENCE, MORE HUMOR, AND MORE EFFORT.................

Carat Weight: 3.18
Color: D
Clarity: VS2
Shape: Emerald
Depth: 61.9%
Table: 59%
Polish: VG
Symmetry: GD
Culet: S
Girdle: VT-STK
Fluorescence: Faint
Measurements: 10.14x7.51x4.65
Crown: 17%

reena

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

your stone sounds astounding! congratulations!

when will we get to see pics?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
ITS LIVING AT THE ORIGINAL VENDOR AS THEY ARE GOING TO GET THE MOUNTING MADE FOR ME...............SO IT MAY BE A FEW WEEKS. HOWEVER YOU CAN VIEW AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF THE STONE ON THE COVER OF DEPARTURES MAGAZINE IN A GROUPING OF DIAMONDS SELECTED FOR THE DECEMBER 2004 ISSUES COVER (BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER SECOND IN FROM CORNER).

SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS REENA --I AM NOT YELLING.................
emsmile.gif

REENA--DO YOU HAPPEN TO GET NELSON RARITIES CATALOGUE? MY MOUNTING IS MODELLED ON PART OF AN ANTIQUE BROOCH ON THE BACK COVER

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Reena--you are the queen of setting ideas................anything exceptiional???????????????????//

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
anybody out there have an EC without side stones. I am debating shields as side stones ORr double traps flamking the center and set right into the shank

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
still interested in seeing pix of rings with Emerald cuts as solitaires.....................i am concerned the stone will look topheavy on the band.

thanks in advance for your help

skimmy

Rough_Rock
one of my girlfriends has an AMAZING 4.5 carat EC (i know!!!
6.gif
) that is a copy of a harry winston setting and it''s gorgeous - really simple and elegant. let me see if i can post a pic...

EC_baguette_best.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results