shape
carat
color
clarity

Maevona

littlebit90

Rough_Rock
I love the Maevona brand Iona style but it is outside of our price range. Is there a similar style but lower price?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Post pics and price range.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
littlebit90|1318341232|3037720 said:
http://www.maevona.com//bridal/13/iona

$200-500 and willing to budge a little.

No. There's nothing like that in your budget. With metal prices so very high just the cost of the raw materials will be more than you have to spend, unfortunately. Your best bet is second hand or a temp setting and saving up for the setting you want.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Even my temporary 14k setting (tiffany-esque 4 prong) was $200. Unfortunately that setting looks pretty hefty (lots of gold required) and with gold being very costly right now.. it just isn't feasible with the budget at hand. I'd wait and save up for the setting.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size (in mileometers) and shape are your stone, let me see what I can find for you.

littlebit90

Rough_Rock
I'm really a novice when it comes to rings. I don't know what size of stone I want but I have really petite hands so a smaller size is preferable. As far as shape, round. The main thing I like about the ring is the detail in the metal. I'm not specifically looking for that type of metal (even though I like the color) I just like the etchwork and how the stone sits in the setting.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
what is your budget for the entire ring? we can find some center stone options for you if you'd like?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
littlebit90|1318427961|3038494 said:
I'm really a novice when it comes to rings. I don't know what size of stone I want but I have really petite hands so a smaller size is preferable. As far as shape, round. The main thing I like about the ring is the detail in the metal. I'm not specifically looking for that type of metal (even though I like the color) I just like the etchwork and how the stone sits in the setting.

Yup. Total budget would be really helpful.

littlebit90

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend says I have given him all the imput I need and it's in his hands now :) Thank you all for your help, it was much appreciated!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
littlebit90|1318483579|3039131 said:
My boyfriend says I have given him all the imput I need and it's in his hands now :) Thank you all for your help, it was much appreciated!

Best to you then!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results