shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for round diamond at least .90 G-H VS1-VS2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Hello has anybody come across a decent/nice diamond? The highest we can afford is $4000.00. We are so overwhelmed with all the choices on the internet and are drivng ourselves nuts trying to find a diamond. Both of us are confused with proper depth/table etc. We figured looking online maybe we can get a nicer diamond for a better price than if we went to a jewelry store and just bought a ring. I thought maybe I would get a princess cut but in the long run I would prefer a round diamond. Any info you may have would be great!!!

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/13/2005 12:51:55 AM
Author:VegasAngel
Hello has anybody come across a decent/nice diamond? The highest we can afford is $4000.00. We are so overwhelmed with all the choices on the internet and are drivng ourselves nuts trying to find a diamond. Both of us are confused with proper depth/table etc. We figured looking online maybe we can get a nicer diamond for a better price than if we went to a jewelry store and just bought a ring. I thought maybe I would get a princess cut but in the long run I would prefer a round diamond. Any info you may have would be great!!!

Your right in searching for diamonds on the net-- its a lot cheaper than BandM stores! If you stick to These proportions on the right hand side of the page you will be assured in your purchase. Rounds are just cut for more light return than Princess'' so you made a good decision
10.gif
! Try checking www.goodoldgold.com and www.whiteflash.com they have good quality stuff there.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Vegas,

Those are similar to the specs I was looking for. Today, looks hard to find. One option is on the quick search (for $4057 based on PS discount) here (see notes below my signature for searching strategies) with a favored vendor, and I''d be very interested in it. Also, since WF has frequently changing stock, you''re likely to be able to talk with them about a "back-up" in house that you could swing to, though -- I can''t find one right now to be that back-up.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results