shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Pave setting with side stones for RB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I saw a beautiful setting today in a local jewelry store that was pave half way around with 2 side stones. It was designed for about a 1.5ct center stone. It was priced at $1400 in platinum which is not bad, but I am looking to see if maybe I could get it a little cheaper as it is slightly over our bugdet given the price of the diamond will be about $7300 or so. If anyone knows where I can look for this please let me know.

Thanks alot
Doreen

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
ritani is beautiful
30.gif
its also expensive but worth it
21.gif
good luck on your hunt. Try pearlman jewelers for pricing. They have many designers listed on their site and I think all the prices are listed.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Ritani does have beautfiul settings, that one is particularly beautiful. Have you thought about having something custom made?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Didn''t you already post this thread?

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi Tacori e-ring, not sure what you mean. I created this thread. I did some searching and saw a ring similar to the one in the local store on Ritani''s web site so everyone could see a picture of what I was looking for. Please xplain. I was looking for a tacori theother day when I thought I was getting a princess cut diamond. But have since decided on RB so am on the hunt again for a new setting that will bring out the beauty of this shape.
emquestion.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second contacting Bill Pearlman. he carries Ritani and his prices are competive and his customer service is A+++.

You can always try to go with something similar in a custom route but in this case I don't think you'd save much $$. Custom isn't always cheaper and if you really love the Ritani, for that price, i'd get the real deal.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi,
are you sure that it was a Ritani setting that you saw? $1400 for a Ritani setting with side diamonds is extremely cheap and if that was the price, I suggest you scoop it up before someone else buys it.
I am almost positive that I priced that setting once and it was close to $3000, and that was with side diamonds that were .50 ctw.

Maybe the one you saw at your local jewelery store was not made by Ritani, but looks very similar.

Their pave endless love wedding bands sell for $1500 each and they don''t have nearly the carat weight in diamonds that the setting you posted has.

Like other people who posted, I suggest going the custom route so you can get exactly what you want, but if you really found "THE" setting and the price will be about the same, then maybe you are better getting the one you saw in the store!

Good luck.
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You had a thread a few days ago, "Having Trouble Picking Setting for 1.25 ct round", I guess those pictures didn''t have side stones...I was just confused. Tacori has lots of great settings for RBs. Look at Laneys. However I am not sure you budget will allow it. You could always get it custom made in WG. Our Jeweler said he could remake mine in WG for $1500 if we wanted to go that route. Fi wanted the real deal so who am I to argue.

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi Rough Rock,

No I certainly don''t know if the one I saw was an original Ritani. I very well may scoop this one up for $1400 in platinum. The Ritani was the closest I could find on the internet that it looked like. I was trying not to spend so much on a setting as my fiance''s budget is 8500 for the whole kit and kaboodle. Then there''s sales tax if I buy locally so we are ending up over budget and as he already went from 7500 to 8500 that is pretty much it.

Thanks alot!

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi tacori-e ring,

oh ok. now I understand your confusion. I don''t yet have my mind made up 100% on what I want. When I was going to go with Princess nothing could compare to a tacori knock off I saw at a local jewelry exchange. Now that I am going round I am trying to find a setting that I go gooo gooo over and haven''t found one yet. The budget we have isn''t helping matters. I always want more than we can afford. It seems a 1.20-1.30 ct round with an f-g color and si1 clarity is going to run close between 7000-7500. So really I should be looking at lower priced diamonds or lower priced settings. I just can''t seem to do that. 1.30 g/s11 is as low as I want to go. I could never be happy with anything smaller. Again I think all this ===as I haven''t really seen to many round H''s or I''s. I may be way off the mark on this.

thanks for your help!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FWIW, this setting reminds me of a few I have seen at Firenze Jewels (on E-Bay, but they also have their own website and a B&M store in NYC, I believe) - may be worth taking a click through their e-bay store to see if anything there "gets ya" (I ALMOST got a setting from them...). I saw a setting locally that I believe was identical to theirs, and it was LOVELY. :)

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi ecf8503. Firenze has quite a selection. Yes there are a few similar. I saw another I liked tonight. This process is so hard and time consuming. I will let you know what I end up with. Thank you for telling me about that sight. It is a great lead!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results